Searching for: What time do the raiders play
HowToTimes collects 4 results for "what time do the raiders play", updated recently.
Full Las Vegas Raiders schedule for the 2021 season including dates, opponents, game time and game result information. Find out the latest game information for your favorite NFL team on CBSSports.com.
site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: schedules | section: | slug: | sport: football | route: team_page_schedule_by_season | 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/schedules_team
|1||Sep 13, 2021|| vs ||1-0|
|2||Sep 19, 2021|| @ ||2-0|
|3||Sep 26, 2021|| vs ||3-0|
|4||Oct 4, 2021|| @ ||3-1|
|5||Oct 10, 2021|| vs ||3-2|
|6||Oct 17, 2021|| @ ||4-2|
|7||Oct 24, 2021|| vs ||5-2|
|9||Nov 7, 2021|| @ ||5-3|
|10||Nov 14, 2021|| vs ||5-4|
|11||Nov 21, 2021|| vs ||5-5|
|12||Nov 25, 2021|| @ ||6-5|
|13||Dec 5, 2021|| vs ||6-6|
|14||Dec 12, 2021|| @ ||6-7|
|15||Dec 20, 2021|| @ ||7-7|
|16||Dec 26, 2021|| vs ||8-7|
|17||Jan 2, 2022|| @ ||9-7|
|18||Jan 9, 2022|| vs ||10-7|
|DIV||Jan 15, 2022|| @ ||10-8|
The game leads into the night matchup, the Bills at the Saints, scheduled to kick off at 8:20 p.m. ET. Thanksgiving NFL schedule 2021 The standard triple-header of …
Hope you're ready for seconds, because the Cowboys and the Raiders will be delivering them on Thanksgiving day.
Dallas is looking every bit a Super Bowl contender entering the Thanksgiving day matchup, even with a recent hiccup vs. the Broncos. The league's top-ranked offense is sure to be especially thankful for quarterback Dak Prescott, who is in the process of having his best season of his career.
Meanwhile, the Raiders and Derek Carr remain in the playoff mix despite stumbling into some heavy, heavy and very serious issues both on- and off-the-field. The Raiders' hot 5-2 start was rendered null-and-void with the team coming to a halt with a loss to the Bengals on Sunday.
Here's how you can catch the Dallas-Las Vegas matchup on Turkey Day:
MORE: Watch NFL Thanksgiving games live with fuboTV (7-day free trial)
What channel is Cowboys vs. Raiders on today?
- TV channel (national): CBS
- Live stream: CBS Sports app, fuboTV
Fans looking to catch the late afternoon matchup can do so on CBS. Jim Nantz and Tony Romo will be on the call.
Those who want to stream the game, you'll be able to catch it on fuboTV, which offers a 7-day free trial.
In Canada, viewers can watch Cowboys vs. Raiders on DAZN, which includes every NFL game as part of a 30-day free trial.
NFL WEEK 12 PICKS: Against the spread | Straight up
Cowboys vs. Raiders start time
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 25
- Kickoff: 4:30 p.m. ET
The late-afternoon matchup gets underway just as you're probably sitting down to stuff your face, at 4:30 p.m. ET. The game leads into the night matchup, the Bills at the Saints, scheduled to kick off at 8:20 p.m. ET.
Thanksgiving NFL schedule 2021
The standard triple-header of Turkey Day matchups are as follows:
|Game||Kickoff time||TV channel|
|Bears at Lions||12:30 p.m. ET||Fox, fuboTV|
|Raiders at Cowboys||4:30 p.m. ET||CBS, fuboTV|
|Bills at Saints||8:20 p.m. ET||NBC, fuboTV|
The Las Vegas Raiders will be playing at home against the Washington Football Team at 4:05 p.m. ET Sunday. Gamethese two teams experienced a bit …
Washington @ Las Vegas
Current Records: Washington 5-6; Las Vegas 6-5
What to Know
The Las Vegas Raiders will be playing at home against the Washington Football Team at 4:05 p.m. ET Sunday. Gamethese two teams experienced a bit of a scare in their previous gamethese two teams experienced a bit of a scare in their previous but managed to pull out a pair of wins.
It may have taken overtime to finish the job, but the Raiders ultimately got the result they were hoping for last Thursday with a 36-33 win over the Dallas Cowboys. The victory came about even with Las Vegas handicapping themselves with 198 penalty yards. They relied on the efforts of QB Derek Carr, who passed for one TD and 373 yards on 39 attempts, and RB Josh Jacobs, who punched in one rushing touchdown. Carr's performance made up for a slower matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals two weeks ago.
Special teams collected 18 points for Las Vegas. K Daniel Carlson booted in five field goals, the longest a 56-yarder in the fourth quarter, which ultimately accounted for the difference in the contest.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up 9-9 at the half for Washington and the Seattle Seahawks last Monday, but Washington stepped up in the second half for a 17-15 win. Washington's RB J.D. McKissic filled up the stat sheet, punching in one rushing touchdown in addition to snatching one receiving TD.
This next contest is expected to be close, with the Raiders going off at just a 1.5-point favorite. But bettors beware: they are only 1-3 against the spread when favored.
The wins brought Las Vegas up to 6-5 and Washington to a reciprocal 5-6. Las Vegas is 3-2 after wins this year, Washington 2-2.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Where: Allegiant Stadium -- Paradise, Nevada
- TV: FOX
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: 5.00
The Raiders are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Football Team, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Raiders as a 2.5-point favorite.
See NFL picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Washington won the only game these two teams have played in the last seven years.
- Sep 24, 2017 - Washington 27 vs. Las Vegas 10
12-12-2021 · 13 hours ago · The Game. Four weeks after facing them on the road during Week 10, the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Las Vegas Raiders at Arrowhead Stadium. Kickoff is …
Four weeks after facing them on the road during Week 10, the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Las Vegas Raiders at Arrowhead Stadium. Kickoff is set for noon Arrowhead Time. The game will be broadcast on CBS — locally on KCTV/5.
When these two teams last met, the Chiefs occupied third place in the AFC West with a 5-4 record. But after their 41-14 victory in Las Vegas — combined with Week 10 losses by the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Chargers — Kansas City ended the day holding the division lead. Following wins against the Broncos and Dallas Cowboys, the Chiefs — now 8-4 — stand a full game ahead of the Chargers and two games ahead of the Raiders.
Meanwhile, the Raiders suffered home losses to the Cincinnati Bengals and Washington Football Team — separated by an overtime road victory over the Cowboys — to arrive in Kansas City with a 6-6 record.
Both teams need a victory on Sunday. While the Chiefs already stand an excellent chance to make the playoffs — and a good chance to win their sixth consecutive AFC West championship — even a single loss during the season’s last five games will drastically reduce their opportunity to enter the postseason holding the AFC’s first seed.
As it is, the Raiders stand somewhere around a one-in-10 chance to even make the playoffs as a Wild Card team — much less win the division. Evening their season record against Kansas City — along with a couple of favorable results in other Week 14 games — could increase that chance to about one in three. But while a loss to the Chiefs wouldn’t end their opportunity to make the playoffs, it would make it about half as likely as it is now.
The result of this game could well turn on the success of the Las Vegas passing game. With star tight end Darren Waller already declared out, the Raiders will have to depend on other receivers to move the ball downfield — but Kansas City is entering the matchup with cornerbacks Rashad Fenton and L’Jarius Sneed listed as questionable to play; reserve cornerbacks Mike Highes and Deandre Baker could end up playing very important roles.
Nuts and bolts
- Location: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
- Playing surface: Natural grass
- Game time: Noon Arrowhead Time, Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Weather forecast: Sunny and 49, winds SSW 14 mph
- Matchup history: 67-53-2 Chiefs (regular season)
- Odds: Chiefs -10, per the DraftKings Sportsbook
- Officials: Referee Brad Allen (122), umpire Bruce Stritesky (102), down judge Danny Short (113), line judge Daniel Gallagher (85), field judge Rick Patterson (15), side judge Boris Cheek (41), back judge Greg Yette (38) and replay assistant Larry Hanson.
- Pageantry: Colors: Kansas National Guard. National Anthem: Country artist Kameron Marlowe. Flyover: Four T-38s from Vance Air Force Base in Enid, Oklahoma. Drum Deck Honoree: Rapper Tech N9ne. Spirit Leader: Blue Valley Northwest football coach Clint Rider.
- Television broadcast: with Ian Eagle, Charles Davis and Evan Washburn on KCTV (CBS/5-Kansas City), Chiefs Mobile App, KLAS (CBS/8-Las Vegas) and CBS affiliates nationwide — see coverage map
- Online Stream: Fubo.TV, Paramount
- Chiefs radio broadcast: with Mitch Holthus, Danan Hughes and Josh Klingler on WDAF (106.5 FM-Kansas City) and Chiefs Radio Network affiliates
- SiriusXM broadcast: Channel 227
- Chiefs Spanish radio broadcast: with Enrique Morales, Oscar Monterroso and Hannah Bassham on KPRS (103.3 FM-Kansas City)
- Raiders radio broadcast: with Brent Musburger and Lincoln Kennedy on KRLV (920 AM-Las Vegas) and KOMP (92.3 FM-Las Vegas) and Raiders Radio Network affiliates
- Enemy SB Nation site: Silver and Black Pride
- Twitter: Arrowhead Pride
- Facebook: Please like us!
What you need to know in the stadium
- Parking lots open: 7:30 a.m.
- Stadium gates open: 10:00 a.m.
- COVID-19: With the expiration of the Kansas City, Missouri mask ordinance, masks are no longer required in indoor spaces. However, per Kansas City Health Department recommendations, masks are still encouraged.
- Masks are not required outdoors — but they are encouraged for guests who have not been fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated stadium staff — and all those working inside enclosed public areas — are directed to wear masks. A complete list of the stadium’s health and safety protocols is available at www.Chiefs.com.
- Parking passes: All parking passes must be purchased in advance at www.Chiefs.com; payments will not be accepted at the parking toll gates.
- Cashless Arrowhead: All concession stands and retail points of sale are completely cashless. Fixed points of sale offer traditional scan and chip reader options for credit/debit cards and mobile tap or scan payment options — including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. In-stadium hawkers and vendors accept credit cards only.
- Clear bags, permitted items: The NFL’s clear bag policy is in place for all Arrowhead Stadium events. Fans may visit www.Chiefs.com for important information on the clear bag policy and a complete list of permitted and prohibited items.
|Browns||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|@Ravens||M&T Bank Stadium |
|Chargers||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|@Eagles||Lincoln Financial Field |
|Bills||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|@Washington||FedEx Field |
|@Titans||Nissan Stadium |
|Giants||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|Packers||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|@Raiders||Allegiant Stadium |
|Cowboys||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|Broncos||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|Raiders||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|@Chargers||SoFi Stadium |
|Steelers||GEHA Field at Arrowhead |
|@Bengals||Paul Brown Stadium |
|@Broncos||Empower Field |