User's Manual for TIMEX Dual Alarm FM Clock Radio
TIMEX FM Clock Radio With Dual Alarm
Give Me the Goods!
Introduction to the Mechanisms of Control
Backup power source
While the power is out, your new Timex Clock will keep ticking along with your programmed alarm thanks to its built-in battery backup system. To remove the batteries, use the tab at the bottom of the device. Indicating that the backup battery needs to be changed is a glowing Low Backup Battery Icon.
- If you don't want to lose your settings, keep the unit plugged into the wall while you swap out the battery.
- The unit's backup battery compartment door is located at the bottom, and it can be opened with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Replace dead battery with a new CR-2032 one, right side up.
- Switch out the battery door It is important that the screw not be over-adjusted.
Maintenance of Products
- The screen's front is covered with a protective film. Simply peel it off to get rid of it.
- Mount the device on a flat, stable surface out of the way of any strong sunlight or other sources of extreme heat.
- If your furniture is made of natural wood or has a lacquered finish, take precautions when setting up your unit. It needs to be separated from the furniture with a cloth or other barrier.
- The surface of the unit can be damaged by the use of harsher cleaning agents like benzene, thinner, and other similar substances.
Hooking Up to the Power Grid:
To power the device, plug the included AC adapter into the DC jack on the device's back and into a wall outlet.
Timing the Event
- To set the time, keep holding down the Time Set Button.
- To set the clock back an hour, repeatedly press and release the minus (-) button. Simply by pressing and releasing the Plus Button () over and over, you can set the minute.
Be aware that the display's PM indicator will turn on if the current time is set to the evening time. There is no evidence of AM.
- When finished, make sure to confirm your time by pressing the Set Time button.
Using Clock Alarms
- In order to activate the alarms, please press either Alarm 1 OR Alarm 2. In the same way, each alarm can be customized in its own unique way.
- To change the time by an hour, simply press and release the minus (-) button. To make minute adjustments, press and hold the Plus Button (). To verify the alarm time, press either Alarm 1 or Alarm 2.
When the time is set to PM, the PM indicator will illuminate on the screen. A no-AM-indicator
- To choose between the alarm buzzer and the radio, press and hold the minus (-) button, or press and hold the plus (+) button. When you make a selection, the or icon will flash on the screen.
To verify, please press the first or second alarm button.
- FM radio can be activated by pressing the Power/Alarm Reset button.
- To change radio stations, press and hold either the minus (-) or plus (+) button. (Hold down the button to quickly change channels. )
- To set the sleep timer for ten, eighty, or no minutes, press the Sleep Mode Button repeatedly.
Charging without wires
- Phones with the Qi standard (and up to a 3mm plastic case)
- Wireless charging case for AirPods
- Put the device's Qi-compatible back down on the charging pad.
It's best to charge your phone without a metal or magnetic case. Don't put your phone or any other metal object on a charger that has magnetic stripes. If you do that, you risk breaking the item or this machine. Qi-enabled devices with metallic sheens will charge normally.
For up-to-date information on charging, consult the Wireless Charging Status LED Indicator.
- Intense green light: charging is complete.
- Warning: improper charging indicated by rapidly blinking amber light Device for repositioning
- When the amber light on your device stays solid, it means your battery is at full capacity.
If your iOS device is fully charged, the LED indicator may continue to glow green even after you plug it in. While AirPods are charging, the LED indicator may show either a steady green or a flashing amber.
USB Port for Recharging Electronics
Furthermore, there is a USB charging port on the device's rear for your convenience.
Put simply, in order to power electronic devices:
- To use, plug the standard end of a USB cable (not provided) into the device's back USB port.
- Just plug the other end into your device's charging port.
(For proper device charging, check that the unit is plugged into a live outlet.) )
Presets and FM Radio
- Simply depress the Power/Alarm Reset button to activate the FM radio.
- To change radio stations, press and hold either the minus (-) or plus () button. Quickly switch channels by pressing and holding the button. )
For optimal signal pickup, make sure the antenna is fully extended.
PRESET PROGRAMMING FOR FM RADIO
In order to save up to ten different FM stations, do the following:
- To activate FM radio, press the Power/Alarm Reset button.
- To choose a different radio station, press and hold the minus (-) button or the plus () button. (Hold down the button to cycle through the channels in rapid-fire fashion. )
- Put pressure on the Time Set/FM Presets Button and hold it down. There will be a rapid blinking of the screen.
- The Minus Button (-) and Plus Button () can be used to select one of ten predetermined settings (P01–P10) when pressed and held down for two seconds.
- To confirm the selected FM station, press the Time Set/FM Presets button once more.
- To set up more than 10 predetermined channels, simply repeat steps 2–5.
To access your saved FM radio stations, press the Time Set/FM Presets button repeatedly while listening to an FM radio.
- Nothing happens when you try to turn it on.
There is no power to the outlet, the unit is not plugged in, or the corresponding wall switch is in the "OFF" position. Verify the wall's AC switch and outlet.
- Inability to set off alarm
Alarm wasn't on, wrong time of day was set, etc. Verify your alarm settings
- Unexpected "Off" from the unit a Something has either caused a power surge or the AC outlet to be disconnected.
b A wall switch that regulates the AC outlet could be disabled. Make sure the switch or AC plug is on.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR SAFETY
Pay close attention to all safety notices and directions, and keep this document for future reference.
- Water should not be used near this product, and a dry cloth should be used for cleaning.
- Do not obstruct airflow in any way. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for installation.
- Radiators, heat registers, stoves, and other heat-generating appliances (including amplifiers) should be kept at least three feet away from this product.
- Never alter your product in any way, and never use anything other than the manufacturer-approved attachments and accessories.
- When not in use or during a lightning storm, unplug this device.
- Service Required Damage - In the event of the following, professional service of this product is required:
- An issue with the plug
- The enclosure has been contaminated by debris or spilled liquid.
- Rain has gotten into the device. The device has been dropped or its housing has been broken.
- Suddenly, the unit's performance declines or it stops functioning normally.
- This item should not be used near any open flames, such as candles.
- The environmental impacts of battery disposal need more attention.
- You can use this item in warm, humid environments.
- Do not expose this product to moisture, as doing so increases the risk of fire or electric shock.
- Batteries should not be thrown away with regular trash or burned.
- Since the power adapter's mains plug serves as the disconnect mechanism, it must always be easily accessible.
- Battery Is Poisonous and Could Cause Serious Burns If Eaten A button or coin cell battery is included with this item. The coin or button cell battery, if ingested, can cause severe internal burns in as little as 2 hours and even result in death.
- Keep both new and old batteries out of the reach of kids. Warning: Keep out of reach of children if battery compartment doesn't close tightly. Seek immediate medical attention if you suspect batteries have been swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. ”
- WARNING: EXPLOSION HAZARD FROM USING THE WRONG KIND OF BATTERY Please recycle or dispose of used batteries as directed.
Documents from the FCC
Limits for radio frequency (RF) radiation exposure established by the FCC for use in an uncontrolled environment are met by this product. This equipment satisfies the requirements of Part 15 of the FCC Rules, with the two caveats that are outlined below:
- Potentially harmful interference from this device is unlikely.
- The device must function normally despite the presence of any interference, even if that interference could have a negative effect on the device's intended operation.
Caution: the user's authority to operate the equipment could be revoked if he or she makes changes or modifications to the unit without the approval of the party responsible for compliance.
In accordance with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, this equipment has been tested and found to be within Class B digital device limits.
These restrictions are meant to offer adequate safety for a home installation against harmful interference. This device creates, consumes, and emits radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used properly, can interfere with nearby radio communications.
Yet, there's no assurance that interference won't happen in a given setup. If turning the equipment on and off reveals that it is causing harmful interference to radio or television reception, the user is urged to take one or more of the following actions to fix the problem:
- Turn the antenna around or move it if necessary.
- Distance between the equipment and the receiver must be increased.
- In order to avoid interference, plug the equipment into a different outlet than the one used for the receiver.
- For assistance, contact the store where you purchased the device or a qualified radio/TV technician.
Install and operate this device so that there is at least 20 centimeters of space between the radiator and your body.
The IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits for an uncontrolled environment are met by this equipment. This equipment uses license-free radio frequency transmitters and receivers as defined by the Canadian Ministry of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development.
The two prerequisites for operation are as follows:
- Any interference from this device is prohibited.
- Even interference that could have a negative effect on the device's intended function must be tolerated by it.
Users in Canada can find information on RF exposure and compliance, as the device satisfies ISEDC standards.
When using this apparatus, ensure that there is at least 20 cm of clearance between the radiator and your body during installation and operation. If the user makes alterations or modifications to the equipment without first obtaining approval from the entity responsible for compliance, they may lose their permission to use the device.
Specifics of a Limited Warranty Valid for a Period of 90 Days
A subset of SDI Technologies, Inc., Timex Audio Products (henceforth SDI) guarantees that, for ninety (90)days after the original purchase date, the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions.
First, try taking it back to the shop you bought it from if it doesn't work as advertised. If this doesn't work and further service is needed because of a defect or malfunction within the warranty period, SDI will do so at no cost to you. Decision is contingent upon delivery of product to authorized Factory Service Center for verification of defect or malfunction.
Visit timexaudio.com for maintenance needs. Visit com/support for details. Please keep your sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty service.
Legal Notice Regarding Exclusion of Guarantees
WARNING: This guarantee only applies if the product is used for its intended function. The clause does not include
- products that have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons; products that have been damaged by negligence or willful actions, misuse, or accident;
- broken or cracked cupboards, or oven/range/stove/microwave/convection oven/microwave/convection oven
- destruction of iPods, CDs, or tapes;
- transportation fees to and from the Factory Service Center for this product
All claims under this warranty must be made within the United States of America, and only the original purchaser is covered by this warranty. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither SDI nor any of its affiliates, contractors, resellers, officers, directors, shareholders, members, or agents shall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits. (These prohibitions may not apply to you, as some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion of consequential damages. You have the rights specified in this warranty and possibly other rights that vary from state to state. By submitting payment in the form of a money order, cashier's check, or credit card, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the above warranty disclaimer and that you will not hold SDI liable for any damages that arise from your failure to comply with these terms.
Corporation: 2020 SDI Technologies This is a protected work.
Questions Check out www.timexaudio.com.
Timex is a trademark or registered trademark of Timex Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ACCESS TO RESOURCES
To set the time, press and hold the Clock Set button for a few seconds. After that, select your desired time by pressing the Hour Button. Set the minutes in the same manner. When you're done setting the time, press and hold the Clock Set button.
You can set the alarm time by pressing the Hour button after pressing and holding the Set Alarm button until the beep. For the minutes, simply repeat the process. When you're done setting the alarm, press and hold the button.
To turn off an alarm, press any button on the device other than the Snooze or Light buttons. If the Snooze/Light Button is pressed within five minutes of an alarm going off, a snooze function will be activated. After 5 minutes of snoozing, the alarm will go off unless you press the Snooze/Light button again. Once the alarm has been going off for five minutes without being snoozed, you can turn it off by pressing any button besides Snooze/Light.
To set the alarm time, press and hold the Set Alarm button until a beep sounds, then press the Hour button. Set the minutes in the same manner. As soon as you're done setting the alarm, press and hold the button.
Click the alarm button (alarm 1 or alarm 2) once, and then click it again quickly if the alarm hasn't gone off. Doing so will completely power it down; the reverse procedure is required to bring it back online.
To access your apps, simply tap the screen on your watch. The Settings button can be accessed by swiping left. Use the downward swipe to access the Factory Reset menu. Key in the PIN (the last four digits of the IMEI) and press the YES button.
Inconsistent or unreliable power can also lead to false alarms. The connection between door and window sensors is broken, which can happen if a door or window is left unlocked or if a window is left open. An alarm could be set off by the wind rattling a loose door or window.
When a smoke alarm's battery is low, it will "chirp" about once per minute to alert you to the situation. Remember that only the device with a dying battery will make that chirping sound. The silence of the other linked alarms is expected.
Every radio-controlled clock contains a radio that picks up a signal from wherever an atomic clock is kept. NIST Radio Station WWVB is located near Fort Collins, Colorado and is the source of signals for radio-controlled clocks across the United States.
Verify that all power sources are functioning properly. Put in a new battery and set your clock back to zero. Please wait patiently for the clock to acquire the MSF radio signal; this may take several minutes. You could try flipping the clock around.
The use of radio buttons simplifies decision-making by presenting the user with a limited number of possible answers. If you want the user to be able to compare all of the options side by side, use radio buttons instead of checkboxes for sets of options that can't be selected simultaneously. Use a spinner in place of displaying all available choices side by side if doing so is unnecessary.
Source Material / Related Paperwork
- Timex: Please Help Us Spread the Word
If you wish to establish the day, date, and time on your newly acquired timepiece from Citizen, I am pleased to inform you that the procedure is quite straightforward.I will provide you with the most precise method, which is applicable to the majority of Citizen watches, including the renowned Citizen
Ah, behold! The season of holidays has cunningly sneaked upon us, as it tends to do without fail every passing year. However, prior to distributing those Boo! Books™ and embracing the arrival of 2023, we wish to ensure your ability to keep track of Wendy’s® restaurant hours amidst this
Proceed directly to the contentHead straight to the SitemapHomeQuestions and AnswersDairy Queen® Questions and Answers: Background, Nutritional Facts, Offerings, and LocationsMake sure to include your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Once we receive your signed Agreement for Idea
The company known as Kroger, which is officially called The Kroger Company, is a dominant force in the American retail industry and holds the title of being the largest supermarket retailer in the United States based on its revenue. Kroger never fails to provide excellent deals and savings throughout