Sayings About Taking Life One Day at a Time
If you've ever asked yourself, "How can I live one day at a time?" on days when life feels particularly difficult, reading through these one day at a time quotes is a great place to start.
Take in the article by listening 4 minutes
Unfortunately, there was an issue. Make sure you refresh the page.
Some days, you may find yourself asking, "How can I live one day at a time?" ”
Reading these quotations about taking life one day at a time is an excellent place to begin, and I will offer some additional guidance at the conclusion.
Our article on may also interest you:
- Motivational sayings about taking things one day at a time
- Motivating Sayings about Time
- Forecasting quotes
Do you take advantage of every opportunity?
Do you know the origin of the phrase "take it one day at a time"? ”
The AA philosophy holds that everyone has a potential for sobriety for a full day.
It's a universal truth that anyone striving to live their best life can adopt as a mantra to recite whenever they face adversity.
You can gain perspective and motivation to enjoy life to the fullest by reading these quotes.
These quotes about savoring the present moment are sure to motivate you to do the same.
Browse through our most-read quote piece, which features a compilation of brief sayings to keep you motivated every day.
All of the motivational quotes we've collected can be found on our inspirational quotes page.
Sayings about taking things one day at a time
1. "Every new day brings something better than the last," The Great Emancipator, Abraham Lincoln
Our Daily Inspirational Quotes article is another must-read.
To paraphrase the second, "I've never done a lot of future planning," Just take it day by day Royal, Darrell
The article on everything being okay quotes is also great.
3. "Never lose sight of the fact that tomorrow is always one day away. Acheson, Dean
Our collection of everything happens for a reason quotes is sure to be of interest to you as well.
4. "I try to take life day by day, and if I look too far in advance, I get really stressed out." - Hope Solo
You may also like our collection of Quotes about Savoring the Present Moment.
5...I'm just trying to take it day by day. That, in fact, is completely untrue. When I think, I consider only the immediate circumstances. A quote from Julianne Hough:
Our article on foreseen quotations is also fantastic.
Quote number six: "The future comes one day at a time [so don't fear and try to solve all your worries and problems of the future today]." Acheson, Dean
Our article featuring quotations from gary keller on productivity is another must-read.
Seven. "Being good to people, taking life one day at a time, and doing the work you can do best, doing it as well as you can, are the best ways to get ready for a Future Life." - Elbert Hubbard
You may also like our article with inspiring life quotes.
Eighth, "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once." According to John A. Wheeler
Read our article on "love of my life" quotations as well.
9. "Don't worry about the future and concentrate on the here and now; no matter how bad things seem right now, you'll get through them." Taking things one day at a time is the key to success. Parsons, Bob
Please also read our piece on inspirational sayings.
I believe in living each day to the fullest. To be honest, I don't fret over the future. I can't even see past the horizon to tomorrow. Bobby Darin.
Those of you who liked our article on cute baby sayings will also like this one.
11. "We must all remember that life is to be lived one day at a time; we are all lonely." You have no time to worry about the past or the future. Now is the only time there is happiness. -- Claudia Gray
Read our article on wise decision-making, too.
Successful sayings about taking things one day at a time
12. "Everyone wants to be successful right now, but it doesn't work that way." One day at a time, you construct a prosperous life. Lou Holtz.
Our piece on running quotations is another reader favorite.
13 "A friend of mine once advised me to think about winning the day the moment I opened my eyes in the morning. Just focus on today; don't think about next week or next month. Be careful not to miss the molehill in front of you because of the mountain in the distance. Successfully achieve your goal ," - Drew Brees
If you liked that, you'll love our piece on Abraham Lincoln quotations.
14 "You try to take it day by day,... You get out on the basketball court and just play." It’s fun Personally, I have no problems with it. - Kobe Bryant
Read our article on 50 Cent quotes as well.
15 Reflect on today's victory as soon as you open your eyes. Focus on today rather than what might happen tomorrow or a month from now. ," - Drew Brees
You may also like our piece of inspirational cancer-fighting quotations.
No longer will I be concerned that I won't be successful," I said at 16. I'm going to take it one season at a time, one day at a time. And I'm going to play my hardest. A quote from Bo Jackson:
17 "With all your heart, do what it takes to reawaken your clear-seeing intelligence, but take it one day at a time, one moment at a time." If we adopt such a way of life, the planet will benefit. According to Pema Chodron,
If you like these, you'll really dig our selection of quotes by Pema Chödrön on the subject of inner calm.
18 "Never give up on your dreams, my friend, and aim high." Mistakes are inevitable because we are all human. Just take it day by day I am confident that if you adopt the optimistic worldview, guiding principles, and universal truths I discuss, you, too, will succeed. quotes Nick Vujicic:
19 "Large structures are erected one brick at a time." Making the right decisions is what leads to success. It is the day-by-day decisions that add up to a life well lived. Lysa TerKeurst.
In addition, you can find inspiration in these memorable sayings and quotations.
Thought-provoking sayings about taking things one day at a time
Twenty. "Every day means a fresh twenty-four hours." The dawning of a new day brings renewed hope that anything is possible. You have to take things day by day because that's how you live and die. " - Marie Day Lu
Twenty-one. "All we do is take it a day at a time." Taking things day by day is healthy. Song Lyrics:
A simple reminder that we all do our best and take life one day at a time is sometimes all any of us needs." Demi Lovato.
The 23rd maxim is, "Take life as it comes." Focus on the here and now. Don't get your hopes up Please don't pass any judgments. As well as letting go of your curiosity about life's hidden workings Give it up By Caroline Myss
Related One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Quotes About The 60s ClassicRelated Quotations About the Classic Film from the Sixties, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
The 24th: "I Have a New Philosophy I can only worry about today. Charles M. Schulz Schulz
Quote number 25: "Make each day a masterpiece and live for it." To paraphrase Dale West:
26. "I believe in taking things one day at a time; all you have is today. " - Al Pacino
Quote number 27: "You have to lick life like an ice cream cone, one day at a time." -- Charles M. Schulz
Because life is so jam-packed, you have to take things one day at a time," (28). According to Sheryl Crow
29. "I take life as it comes. Quote from: "The King of Cool," Rick James
30. "I am so fortunate to be able to do what I love every day." So blessed, I'm just trying to enjoy each day as it comes. Copeland, Misty
Check out our other quotes for a passionate life if you like these by Misty Copeland.
The present is all there is, and I take life as it comes. How miraculous it is that I am still alive and able to create music after all these years. -- Ronnie Milsap
My inspiration comes from the day after tomorrow; you have to take it one day at a time, right? The King of Clay: Rafael Nadal
If you can't figure out how to live two days at once, then "live one day at a time." Browne, Dik
Be patient and take things day by day" Admit that you need to evolve Paul Henderson
These quotes about happiness, death, and more are included in the collection Life is Short Quotes.
Quotes about taking it one day at a time to motivate you
As the saying goes, "one breath at a time." Take it day by day Get some sleep and get shredded. Let out some tears. Put an end to your wailing and get on with your life. You're in a bad place right now, but you're still alive, and you'll be all right eventually. As stated by Jasinda Wilder
Take life as it comes, one day at a time, and never let fear enter your mind. ", Tammy Faye Bakker
I try to take things one day at a time, but sometimes it feels like multiple days are piled on top of me all at once." - Ashleigh Adorable
Take life as it comes, one day at a time, because tomorrow brings its own set of challenges. A Penny Streeter quote
38. "Life has thrown a lot at me, and I've gotten through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time." (Yoko Ono)
If you like this piece, you may also find these motivational quotes about a new month helpful.
Asking 40, "How does a project get to be a year behind schedule?" Taking things day by day quote by Fred Brooks
As a 41-year-old woman, "I've been sober for a couple of years and I'm taking my sobriety very seriously - one day at a time and I am progressing in my career." Quote: ", by Daniel Baldwin
Taking out your biggest domino one by one can have a magical effect" (42. To create a powerful new habit in your life, all you have to do is keep the chain together, one day at a time. " - Gary W Keller
Despite my efforts to keep a level head and take things one day at a time, I find myself experiencing a wide range of emotions upon encountering the harsh light of reality, including, but not limited to: 43. Johnson, Shawn
44. "Run, but if you run in the wrong direction, it won't help you." I've come up with a new philosophy: I try not to worry about more than one day ahead. Charles M. S. Schulz
The 45th: "We take it one day at a time and scratch where it hurts." Royal, Darrell
46. "I'm not a legend or a hero; I don't slay dragons or do any of the other things that a real hero can." But I can improve things for the majority of the kingdom one day at a time. Author: Mercedes Lackey
Paraphrase 47: "All we can do is try; all we can do is our best." One day at a time, we'll give you as much of our time as we can With each inhale by Jasinda Wilder
It's still very difficult for me to unwind for more than a day at a time," the speaker says in sentence 48. -- Gene Kelly
49. "I'm getting my head on straight again, at least in a relative sense." I take things as they come, one day, one hour at a time. My kids are the reason I keep going. Author: Paula Yates
50. "I know that getting better won't be easy all the time, but I intend to take it one day at a time, living in the present and looking forward to the future." -Amanda Lindhout
Check out these wild-at-heart quotes while you're at it!
A selection of additional sayings and quotes about taking things one day at a time
To live a life of faith is to live it, not to anticipate it as though the "real" living were just around the corner. Today is our responsibility. It is still God who owns the future. by Elisabeth Elliot
One can never predict where life will take you." That's why I believe that taking things one day at a time is the best strategy: doing so always pays off in the end. To quote Kyle Massey:
53. "Accept each day as it comes and live it to the fullest" And remember to enjoy yourself while you're at it! Joseph Perry
The only way to prepare for the future is to take it one day at a time," (Verse 54) -- Jeff Rich
The 55th motto I've adopted is "one day at a time." Since there is no way to know what will happen in the future, I try to focus on enjoying each day as it comes. Song by Willie Nelson that says:
The 56-year-old said, "I believe in past lives, but I know nothing about my own and I don't want to know." I try to focus on the here and now, taking things as they come. Geller, Uri.
57. "When things are tough in life, people say, 'I'm taking it one day at a time.' "Yes, everybody else is, too." For the simple reason that time operates in this way A quote from Hannibal Buress:
Saving lives, one day at a time, forever and ever" 58. To paraphrase Spencer Smith:
59. "Take life one day at a time, and focus more on ethics than rules. A quote from Wayne Dyer:
After 60 years, "I like my life," I'm grateful for the life I've led. My parents instilled in me a sense that life is meaningless, and I think that's why I'm so cy But if you just focus on getting through today, the load will be much lighter. ", Andrew Young
Don't fret over the future; tomorrow will worry about itself.
62. "Take life as it comes, and even better, enjoy right now." Pastor Joel O.
At the age of 63, "I still follow that model: just go hard every day, and take one step at a time." Quote from: Ace Hood
Related 25 Norman Vincent Peale Quotes About Positive ThinkingSimilar: 25 Positive Thinking Quotes by Norman Vincent Peale
64. "I don't want to be a worrier, so I try to take things one panic attack at a time. Wilson, Tom
65. "Great accomplishments are attained by gradually gaining a few slight advantages, one step at a time, and one day at a time." Says Jim Rohn.
Life is best when taken one day at a time quotes
As for the future, who knows? I've always taken life a day at a time." A lot more action and excitement, most likely. Mariano Rob
The 67th most common idiom in the English language is "I take it day by day." In all honesty, I've always been this way - Katherine Kelly
I take life as it comes." 68. --Shamita Shetty
The best thing about tomorrow is that it only comes one day at a time." Dean Acheson
70. "Don't worry about the far future; focus on today and tomorrow." Each day at a time What are your chances of success in the coming day Will you be able to make any headway? If you're wondering, "Do I have a choice?" the answer is "Yes," and tomorrow you're going to make the right one. Joseph Wicks
You just have to take things as they come" 71. ", Walter Payton
At the age of 72, "I'm still developing; I take life one day at a time." -- Roy Haynes
Sometimes you laugh, and other times you cry as you peel away the layers of life. A quote from Carl Sandberg:
The week will be gone before you know it if you try to live it seven days at a time." 74. Charles M. S. Schulz
75. "I discovered that you have to take grief one day at a time and figure out how to find the joy in the midst of the heartbreak in order to get through it." ," - Adrienne C Moore
76. "The people who love you the most are often the ones who are hurt the most by the choices you make." That is something about which I feel a great deal of regret. It is only because God has forgiven me that I can move on. Thanks to this realization, I am able to forgive myself and take life as it comes. Says Lex Luger, "
You should also read our selection of fun and enjoyment quotes.
Taking things "one day at a time" proves to be effective in almost any circumstance
77. "I live each day as it comes." The words of Paul Merson
Says Person Number 78, "I'm like a recovering perfectionist." My approach is to take things as they come. Brown, Brené
The 79th most common response to this prompt is "I just wrote one song at a time." Like an alcoholic, in a way Take it day by day — Neil Young
Weight loss and diabetes management can be accomplished 80 by taking things one day at a time. -- Stephen Furst
81. "I just try to live in the moment and forget about the mistakes I made yesterday." Exert yourself as if it were Opening Day every day. A.J. " — Aaron Judge
The 82nd Saying: "You Never Know the Plan" Speculation about the future's events is always futile. This very day is not guaranteed to us. Simply taking things one day at a time is the best I can do. Wallen, Morgan "
83. "I'm taking it day by day, and working on increasing my strength and endurance a little bit each day." It's insane how quickly you can lose everything and how slowly you can rebuild it. McCool, Michelle.
A current location: 84. "Where I am today... I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and just hope that I can be the best that I can be, not only for myself but also for those who depend on me." , but also today's youth who lack positive role models To paraphrase Demi Lovato:
85. "I've always taken my career and my life one day at a time, as if this were the last day that I'm going, because you never know as an athlete and as a dancer. Today and tomorrow hold no guarantees. Copeland, Misty
As for number 86, "I think there are always times in life when things get intense or difficult, whether it's the sheer volume of work or personal circumstances." And I've had my share of trying times. I deal with them by telling myself that everything is temporary and by trying to enjoy each day as much as possible. Lake Marianne
Sayings about taking things easy and living life one day at a time
Quote #87: "I approach my work on a day-to-day basis." Irani, Smriti
In order to find God's will, I am taking life one day at a time." 88. By Anita Bryant
89. "I just take everything one day at a time. Don't put undue strain on myself by trying to predict another person's actions. Don't bother yourself with what I have to do. Ariza, Trevor.
'I'm driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the world and the lives of others,' I said when I was 90. I try to enjoy each day as it comes and seize every opportunity to do so. Author: Lizzie Velasquez
As for the future, I take things one day at a time, pray, and accept that whatever happens is God's will and I have no control over it. Ringer, Javon
When asked about the passage of time, 92 said, "There's only one day at a time here, then it's tonight, and then tomorrow will be today again." Quote from Bob Dylan:
For the 93rd time: "Especially in this league, you can have a tendency to look ahead, but really, it's about taking one day at a time, one game at a time." ," - Sean McVay
Number 94: "I just take things day by day." I'm just grateful to be able to move and see and hear. Incredible Negro
One Day at a Time" (95). Video Balan
Asking, "How do you shoot a 150-day movie?" One day at a time, you film it. quote by David Fincher
Take it one day at a time: inspirational sayings
97. "I just take things as they come." Ghostface Killah
"I have so much to be thankful for that each and every day is Thanksgiving." —Stefanie, age 98 A. Zimmern, Andrew
Says 99, "I've always been the type of guy who just takes things day by day." —Khris MIddleton
One hundred. "I can only think like this from day to day." I don't make long-range plans because I prefer to take life as it comes. R. Pátricio.
One Day at a Time 101 A night at a time, in fact I rarely see the light of day To paraphrase William Belli:
To paraphrase the words of the ancient Buddhist proverb: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference," we have Proverb 102. Grant me the forbearance to wait out necessary changes, the humility to learn from the hardships of others, and the courage to face each new day with optimism and determination. Quote by Reinhold Niebuhr:
"The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next," - Mignon McLaughlin
Related Their Eyes Were Watching God quotes from the Iconic NovelConnections between selected passages from the classic novel Their Eyes Were Watching God
As stated in sentence 104, "If people just took it a day at a time, they'd be a lot happier." - Richard Bachman
You have to take it day by day, sport," (105). The only way to get through life's gruesome moments is to draw blood. Living in the moment, however, allows you to appreciate good fortune more fully than those who dwell on the past or the future all the time. Deborah Crombie
Make the most of each day and do your best you can. Yes, that will do Goddard, Donna
Motivational Quotes About Taking It One Day at a Time
The main point is that you must not waste time doing nothing," 106. Each day is a new beginning, and you must rise and greet it. Darlene Love:
107. "Taking life one day at a time is the essence of living." Now is the time Author: Jim Stovall
Keep your wits about you, we'll figure it out" 108. To take things day by day (Gloria Estefan)
Take things as they come; don't worry about tomorrow." After all, today is the future about which you fretted the day before. Billy Graham: "
As the saying goes, "It's a waste of time to think about what I should have done and what I didn't do... I live my life one day at a time." ," Liza Minnelli
There is no more direct route to success than to consistently outperform one's own high standards. Quote by Robin Crow
Advice #112: "Tackle one task at a time and give it everything you've got," By Eugene Grace
The 113th Commandment says, "Never multitask.” People who try to do everything at once are just being lazy. Vikrant Parsai
114. "I think there's a way out of every problem, and I deal with things one day at a time or one task at a time." According to Lisa Vidal
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," 115. "A complex problem can be overwhelming, even with a plan mapped out. Keep your sights on the next small step. Anil Kr. Sinha, M.D.
Quotes About Improving Your Life, One Day At A Time
Sometimes the only way to get through something is to take it one day at a time," 116. -- Deborah Crombie
117. "You can't plan your life out... You have to take it day by day by faith." ," — Eddie Guerrero
"Consistency is the key to long-term success," Brad Sugars said. "Success happens one day at a time... Day after day."
Taking things one day at a time and realizing that nothing lasts forever will make life much simpler." 119. Lori Deschene
120. "If we take it one step at a time, one day at a time, we can achieve any goal we set for ourselves. Casey, Karen.
Paragraph 121: "I never really look back I just take things as they come and try to enjoy each day. Simply put, I am very thankful — Katie Holmes
123. "When you become skilled at living each day as it comes, you will be surprised to see yourself evolving before your very eyes." Anita Moorjani.
124. "Life is about learning and changing, and I take things one day at a time and enjoy them as they come." " — Trina
125. “I think the struggle of life and all existence is to master oneself, you know, one day at a time. Green CeeLo
"We take it one day at a time, one step at a time, and whatever comes, comes," (126). Wells, Dawn.
Have Patience and Take Life One Day at a Time
127. “I can’t guarantee you’ll ever live in a world where people don’t hurt your feelings. But I assure you that the thoughts and words of those who have hurt you will matter less and less as you keep moving and take life one day at a time. Swift, Taylor
One must take things 127, "Just one day at a time." I'm good at juggling many tasks at once, and my organizational skills are top-notch; combined with the strong work ethic shared by the female members of our team, we run pretty smoothly. Author: Kris Jenner
"I just take it day by day," said 129. In terms of my career, Austin Powers has been incredibly beneficial. To paraphrase Verne Troyer:
I'm not worried about tomorrow; I just take things as they come. "130. "I'm not like, overly anxious or anything like that, because sometimes when you're overly anxious it kind of brings a weird energy around. Said Tory Lanez.
Here is my report on life: 131. "They say the best way is to live one day at a time. If you try to live seven days at a time, the week will be over before you know it. Quote by Charles M. Schulz
132. "This whole journey has been a blessing from God, so I'm just taking it one day at a time and really enjoying it." As stated by Jeremy Lin
133. "I'm just trying to really take it one day at a time because, and I know this sounds cliche, whatever, I achieved my ultimate goal, and nothing can really top that, you know." Liukin, Nastia
134. “I’m taking it one day at a time.” All the girls and I share a similar work ethic, so I'm good at keeping track of a lot of moving parts. Jenner, Kris
Number 135: "Some people drift through their entire lives." Each day, each week, and each month is tackled separately. Quote from: "Mary Kay Ash"
136. "Humans are neither inherently evil nor inherently good." To get by, they take each day as it comes. They have dusty feet and don't have any wings; they emerge from the ground and return to it. I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
So, what did you take away from these "one day at a time" quotes?
Do you feel ready to take life one day at a time?
Here are some easy things to do that will help you immediately.
To begin, you should aim for small victories every day.
Attempt to maintain a diary.
Instead of going through the motions, each day, try something new.
The purpose of our existence is to thrive, not merely endure.
What brings you the most joy
Why does it feel like a waste of time
Focus on what really matters, and count your blessings for what you already have.
To what extent have these encouraging "one day at a time" quotations changed your outlook on life?
What advice do you have for taking life day by day?
Leave your thoughts in the comments!
Time: 5:00 AM, December 28, 2022 (EST)
What This Book Is About The U S When the markets open at 9:30 a.m. m On regular workdays, that means Monday through Friday, Eastern Time. Typically, trading on Wall Street ends at 4 p. m excluding non-trading days for stocks Pre-market and after-hours trading are also options. When markets are
Calendar for all 12 months of the year at Universal Orlando, including park hours and special events like Halloween Horror Nights, Volcano Bay, and Universal Studios Florida (USF).
Curious as to the last call time for Ross. We got you If you're looking to ring in the year 2023 with some New Year's shopping or just need to pick up some necessities at great prices, the Ross Department Store is the place to go. Ross, one of the largest discount stores in the United States,
If you're anything like us, you've probably found yourself in a bind where you needed food, but weren't sure if your go-to German supermarket was open.