Mastering Time Management: Your Complete Guide to Adjusting Your G-Shock Watch
★ If you're looking to learn about the different features on your Casio watch, head over to our blog post on Understanding Functions.
★ Need help changing the time on your G-Shock watch? Check out our guide on how to do it for both G-Shock analogue watches and G-Shock digital watches.
Understanding FunctionsBefore setting your G-Shock watch, it’s essential to know all the various functions:
- Adjust: This button, located on the upper-left, allows you to put your watch into 'edit mode.'
- Reverse: On the upper-right, this button moves the watch back one value, useful when altering time zones.
- Forward: Located on the lower-right, this button moves the value forward.
- Mode: The lower-left button is used to cycle through options until you reach the desired setting.
LightAvailable on certain G-Shock models, this button lets you set the auto-light feature.
How To Change Time On A G Shock Watch
G-Shock Analogue Watches
Step 1: Hold down the ‘adjust’ button for approximately five seconds; you should hear a beep.
Step 2: Once it beeps, press the mode button to cycle through the hour, minute, and second hands.
Step 3: Press the forward or reverse button to adjust the time as needed.
Step 4: Once the time is set, press the adjust button to lock it in place.
Step 5: To switch time zones, press mode until 'TPE' appears.
Step 6: Use the forward button to find the desired time zone, then save it by pressing adjust.
Setting Your G-Shock Digital Watch Time Zone
If you own a G-Shock digital watch, setting the time zone follows a different process from its analog counterparts. Here's how to do it:
- Step 1: Press and hold the adjust button for a few seconds until the watch face begins to flash.
- Step 2: Tap the mode button repeatedly until the seconds digits start flashing.
- Step 3: Use the forward or reverse button to adjust the seconds value to your desired setting.
- Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 to change the hour and minute digits until they display the correct time.
- Step 5: To set your G-Shock watch's flashing options, press the mode button until you reach that specific option.
- Step 6: Use the forward or reverse button to scroll through the different flashing options until you come upon the one you want.
Don't miss out on Shiel's wide selection of watches from iconic brands such as G-Shock, Baby-G, Tommy Hilfiger, and more–now available both in-store and online. Enjoy multiple flexible payment plans through options such as Afterpay, Zip, humm, Klarna, Latitude Pay, Latitude Interest Free, and Laybuy. Moreover, if you spend or more, you'll qualify for free shipping. Browse through our selection of men's and women's watches, and check out our sale watches to find great deals on your next purchase. Need a starting point? Consider perusing our Sale Casio watches page for more options.
★ How To Change Time On A Baby-G Watch
★ How To Change The Time On A Tommy Hilfiger Watch
If you're not at your intended location, you may notice a time difference from Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). MDT is six hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC - 6:00). Essentially, this means that when you're trying to find the standard time in the relevant zone, you'll need to subtract six hours
Looking for accurate time zone information in your location? If you're considering a move or visit to Chicago, it is important to be aware of the time zone and whether or not the city observes Daylight Saving Time. This can help you plan your travels and also decide whether or not Chicago is the right
As we prepare to fall back an hour on Sunday morning, we resign ourselves to a winter of darkness. But it doesn't have to be this way! In March, Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio proposed a bill to make daylight saving time permanent, eliminating the biannual disruption of changing the clocks and
The yearly practice of setting clocks forward one hour, known as Daylight Saving Time (DST), occurs between March and November. The purpose behind DST is to save natural light since longer daylight hours are experienced during the spring, summer, and early fall compared to the darker days of late fall