Instruction Book for the Koretrak Watch
As it turns out, Blood Pressure Tracking has been removed from Koretrak's product, which we learned about through this site's user feedback. This is probably because taking a reliable blood pressure reading without a full cuff is so challenging.
INSANELY VITAL KORETRAK SAFETY DETAILS
If you want to avoid getting hurt or damaging your KoreTrak, it's important to read these instructions carefully.
- Stay away from harsh elements like high temperatures, direct sunlight, and chemicals when using KoreTrak.
- If you want to keep your KoreTrak in pristine condition, you shouldn't use any alcohol-based cleaning products.
- KoreTrak is not intended to be taken apart or have its battery replaced.
- KoreTrak's wristband should be loosened if it causes any discomfort.
- The information contained herein is not intended for use in making medical diagnoses or prescribing treatments.
Please be aware that this product is not intended for children. Horned kids, stay away!
Although KonsTrak's mechanism is state-of-the-art, there are limitations to the technology that could lead to erroneous sensor readings in some applications. Physical attributes, skin perfusion, permanent and temporary changes to your skin, the nt of the device, the nature and intensity of the motion or activity being performed, and other factors all play a role. If the sensor seems off, try moving it around on your wrist and making sure nothing (like hair, jewelry, tattoos, etc.) is blocking it from your wrist.
- Taking a reading with the KoreTrak for your heart rate, blood pressure, or blood oxygen takes only 20 seconds.
- To get the most out of KoreTrak, put it on your left wrist.
- KoreTrak should be cleaned with a damp cloth once per week or immediately following use.
Securing the Wristband
- Put KoreTrak on your wrist's outer side and hold it there.
- Secure the buckle after tightening the wrist band until it feels secure but does not restrict blood flow.
- Loosen the pin buckle to take off the band.
- To charge your watch, twist and pull off the bottom wristband as shown in diagram 1. The USB metal contacts should be visible on the connector side, which is located under the KoreTrak and labeled "USB" with an arrow pointing to it (see diagram 2).
- To charge, connect the cable to a USB port on your computer or a USB wall charger. Be sure that your power supply has a minimum of 5V.
- A KoreTrak that doesn't charge after being plugged in may be in the wrong position. Pull the USB plug, then invert KoreTrak and plug it back in. Indicating a successful connection by vibrating and beginning to charge, KoreTrak
- Charging time for KoreTrak is approximately 2 hours, or until the home screen indicates a full battery.
- Reconnecting the bands entails securing the two halves of the wrist band onto opposite ends of the KoreTrak.
- When you hear and feel a click, you've pressed hard enough. Take note that the USB connector is located on the back of your KoreTrak, indicated by a USB logo and an arrow. Check that the KoreTrak USB connector contacts are firmly seated in the USB pod of your computer or USB adapter (see diagram 2). If your slim KoreTrak semen does not come on when you plug it in, the battery may be dead. Leave it plugged in for 5 minutes, and the display should come back on. Contact customer support if KoreTrak still won't turn on or charge after trying these. In other words, you won't need a dongle to charge your phone.
KORETRAK APPLICATION SETUP
- Scan one of the OR codes below to be directed to the KoreTrak App's download page on iOS or Android, or search "DayBand" in the App Store or Google Play to find it.
- IOS 8-compatible devices only. and later; Android 4. Four and up
Assembling KORETRAK on a Smartphone
The first time you use your KoreTrak, you will need to manually pair it with your phone. Thereafter, whenever your device is in range, a connection will be established automatically. You can go up to 7 days without connecting your KoreTrak to the internet, and then sync it with your phone.
- Launch the DAYBAND mobile application.
- Next, bring up the Device page on your phone and tap "Bind Bracelet" to pair your KoreTrak with your mobile device.
- Select "KoreTrak" as the matching Bluetooth name 4 Full connection established
- To activate KoreTrak, hold down the bottom function button for a few seconds.
- The function button can be pressed briefly to cycle through applications. To choose an application or leave an application, hold down the function button for a long period of time.
Provides you with a readout of the current time, date, temperature, and humidity, as well as your speed, distance If you hold down the home button for three seconds, you can toggle between several different layouts.
Logs your daily step count
Keeps track of how far you've traveled
Keeps tabs on how many calories you've burned
Finds out how many times per minute your heart is beating.
WATCH YOUR PRESSURE IN BLOOD
Your blood pressure is being measured.
OXYGEN SENSOR FOR THE BLOOD
Finds out how much oxygen is in your blood
Analyzes how well you do during targeted physical activities. To launch the app, hold down the button for a few seconds; once inside, use the arrow keys to switch between the various sports available. The long press is used to restart or cancel the action.
Checks your phone for new text messages To access the app, press and hold for a few seconds; to scroll through messages, press and release. Multiple messaging platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangout, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line) can send you notifications.
Settings and app selection access To access the menu, press and hold for a few seconds; to cycle through options, press and hold for a shorter amount of time
Version of Bluetooth is displayed.
Finds your phone when you can't find it Hold it down for a while, and your phone will vibrate.
Controls the brightness of the screen Hold the power button down to cycle through brightness settings
Disables KoreTrak Power off with a long press
The factory reset function deletes all data from KoreTrak and returns it to its original configuration. Reset by holding the button down for a while
Logs the Past Start the timer with a long press; ending it with a short press. To restart the timer, simply press and hold the button for a second time.
MODULE APPLICATION FEATURES
- When you get a call or text message, KoreTrak will notify you with a vibration. You can enable this feature by going to the "Device" section of the app and selecting the option to "Vibrate when a call comes in." To reject a call, hold down the function button for a few seconds.
- Message (e g Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line There must be an "App" section connection for the alert. The App is the only place to use the alarm function.
- The timer on the Stand Up Reminder can be set anywhere from 30 to 180 minutes, in 5-minute intervals.
- Integrating KoreTrak with the Apple Health App is possible.
- When you activate this function, your KoreTrak will vibrate.
- By simply shaking your wrist, you can trigger your smartphone's camera to snap a photo.
- When you raise your hand, the screen on your KoreTrak will automatically illuminate.
- Change the units of measure for distance using the app's "Device" > "General" menu.
- Specify a timeout of 5, 10, or 15 seconds for the display.
- Automatic hourly heart rate monitoring is an option.
- You can set a "Do Not Disturb" period during which KoreTrak will not vibrate, light up, or push any notifications to you.
- App, Device, General, 24-Hour Time Setting
- In the event that you wander too far from your KoreTrak device, you will receive a phone call. (If your Bluetooth is turned off, you won't be able to use this function. )
CONFIGURATIONS OF THE LANGUAGES
Selecting MORE and then cycling through until you reach the languages allows you to alter the language settings without removing the band from your wrist. While your KoreTrak is connected to your mobile device, select "Device" > "General" to modify the language preferences.
KoreTrak, a wristband, and a manual are all included in this package.
Dimensions of One Screen 08in
Dimensions of Wrist Strap: 245 x 18 x 11 5mm
Bluetooth Release 4 0
Rated as Watertight to an IP67 Standard
Lithium polymer batteries are used.
In terms of battery power, the number 120mAh is the standard.
Power Infusion: 1 Hour 5 — 2 hours
European Directives 2014/53/EU are met by this product.
To properly dispose of this item at the end of its useful life, it must be taken to a facility designated for recycling electrical and electronic equipment, rather than the regular trash. According to the labels, the materials can be recycled. By giving previously used electronics a second life through recycling or creative repurposing, you're helping to keep our planet habitable. Inquire with the local government as to the location of the proper landfill. Is liable to alter
When you get a call or text, KoreTrak Pro will vibrate to let you know. You must configure this feature in the App's 'Device' settings in order to use it.
Additional KoreTrak Pro add-ons are still in development. However, new bands can be purchased right now in case yours breaks.
Boxed up in China
To connect your watch to a USB port, simply detach the band from the side.
Your paired smartphone's messages will be received by the gadget. Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangout, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line are all compatible with the alerting system for instant messaging. There's no way to access or read emails directly from the watch face.
There is a slider on the band so that it can be adjusted to fit wrists with a circumference between 4 and 5 to 8 inches
As we work to enhance the functionality of the product, we have disabled the blood pressure feature in the most recent firmware update.
Yes, you can use the device even if you don't pair it to a smartphone, though you won't be able to take advantage of its full potential or the features available within the accompanying app.
The IP67 rating means that the KoreTrak Pro can withstand being submerged in water and is also resistant to sweat. Please refrain from using it in the pool or the shower.
You can choose to use the plastic screen protector that comes with the device, or you can throw it away.
The KoreTrak band comes in a universal size and fits securely while remaining comfortable. You can make it to fit a wrist size between 4 and 8 inches. The range between 5 and 8 inches
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide in Dutch here.
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide in German here.
Instruction Booklet for the Koretrak Watch (European Union)
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide in French (FR)
If you wish to establish the day, date, and time on your newly acquired timepiece from Citizen, I am pleased to inform you that the procedure is quite straightforward.I will provide you with the most precise method, which is applicable to the majority of Citizen watches, including the renowned Citizen
Ah, behold! The season of holidays has cunningly sneaked upon us, as it tends to do without fail every passing year. However, prior to distributing those Boo! Books™ and embracing the arrival of 2023, we wish to ensure your ability to keep track of Wendy’s® restaurant hours amidst this
Proceed directly to the contentHead straight to the SitemapHomeQuestions and AnswersDairy Queen® Questions and Answers: Background, Nutritional Facts, Offerings, and LocationsMake sure to include your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Once we receive your signed Agreement for Idea
The company known as Kroger, which is officially called The Kroger Company, is a dominant force in the American retail industry and holds the title of being the largest supermarket retailer in the United States based on its revenue. Kroger never fails to provide excellent deals and savings throughout