How to Use Your Koretrak Watch
Here's an update on blood pressure monitors: according to the reviews posted here, Koretrak apparently no longer offers this feature. This is probably because it's so hard to get an accurate reading on blood pressure without using a full cuff.
IMPORTANT KORETRAK SAFETY DETAILS
Please read the following instructions carefully to avoid injury and to prolong the life of your KoreTrak:
- Keep KoreTrak away from any harsh elements, including chemicals, drops, and heat.
- If you want to keep your KoreTrak in pristine condition, you shouldn't use any alcohol-based cleaning products.
- KoreTrak should not be taken apart or the battery removed.
- Make sure the KoreTrak wristband fits comfortably.
- No medical conditions will be diagnosed or treated with this.
Do not confuse this gadget with a toy. Horny kids, stay away!
KonsTrak's mechanism is state-of-the-art; however, there are limitations to the technology that could lead to false positives in some sensor readings. Physical attributes, skin perfusion, permanent or temporary changes to your skin, the nt of the device, the nature and intensity of the motion or activity being performed, and other factors all play a role. If the sensor seems off, try moving it around on your wrist and making sure nothing (like hair, jewelry, tattoos, etc.) is blocking it from your wrist.
- For a reading of your heart rate, blood pressure, or blood oxygen levels, KoreTrak only needs 20 seconds.
- KoreTrak should be worn on the left wrist for optimum performance.
- KoreTrak should be cleaned once per week or after use in the gym to keep it looking its best.
TIGHTENING THE BRACELET
- Keep KoreTrak strapped securely to the outside of your wrist.
- Fasten the buckle once you've adjusted the wrist strap so that it provides a snug but comfortable fit around your wrist.
- Loosen the pin buckle to release the wristband.
CARRYING OUT BATTERY RECHARGING
- To access the charging connector, twist and pull the bottom wristband off (see diagram 1). The USB metal contacts are visible on the connector side, which is located under the KoreTrak and is labeled "USB" with an arrow pointing to it (see diagram 2).
- Connect the charging cable to a USB port on your computer or a USB wall charger. Insist on a minimum of 5V from your power supply.
- If your KoreTrak won't charge after you've inserted the connector, try turning it around. Once you've unplugged KoreTrak, flipped it over, and reinserted the USB cable, it should work. KoreTrak will begin charging and vibrating when it is properly connected.
- Leave KoreTrak plugged in for two hours, or until the home screen says it's fully charged.
- The wristbands can be reconnected by sliding their individual halves onto the two ends of the KoreTrak.
- To activate, press firmly until a click is heard and felt. The USB connector is located on the back of the KoreTrak; look for the USB markings and the corresponding directional arrow. Verify that the KoreTrak's USB connector contacts are firmly seated in the USB pod of your computer or USB adapter (see diagram 2). The battery may be dead if the lithe KoreTrak sperm does not glow as soon as it is plugged in. Give it at least 5 minutes to charge, and the display should be functional again. Contact customer support if KoreTrak still won't turn on or charge after trying these. Dongle-free recharging
KORETRAK APPLICATION SETUP
- Scanning the below QR codes will take you directly to the App Store or Google Play, where you can then search for "DayBand" to download the KoreTrak app.
- IOS 8-compatible devices only. Above version 0; Android 4. At least a 4
HOW TO INSTALL KORETRAK ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
For the first time, you'll need to manually pair your KoreTrak with your phone. After that, whenever your device is in range, a connection will be made automatically. You can go up to 7 days without connecting your KoreTrak to the internet, and then sync it with your phone.
- Launch the DAYBAND mobile application.
- Place your smartphone within range of the KoreTrak, then navigate to the app's Device page and tap "Bind Bracelet."
- Select the "KoreTrak" Bluetooth name that goes with your device 4. Joint established
By Using Koretrak
- Pressing the bottom function button for an extended period of time will activate KoreTrak.
- To quickly switch between applications, press the function button briefly. The function button can be used to switch between applications or close them with a long press.
Exhibits the current time, date, temperature, and humidity, as well as your speed, distance, and other athletic statistics When held down for three seconds, the user can toggle between several different menu options.
Logs your daily step count
Keeps track of how far you've traveled
Tracks how many calories you've burned
CONSTANT HEART RATE MONITOR
Finds out how many times per minute your heart is beating.
WATCH YOUR PRESSURE IN BLOOD
Finds out your blood pressure level
OXYGEN SENSOR FOR THE BLOOD
Checks how much oxygen is in your blood
Examines how well you do in particular physical tasks. Initiate app with a long press; use short presses to quickly switch between different sports (e.g., running, cycling, badminton, and table tennis). You can restart or pause an action by holding down the button for a longer period of time
Checks your phone for new text messages Use the long press to launch the app, and the short press to quickly scroll through your messages. Notifications can be received via Twitter, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangout, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line, among others.
The Capacity to DO MORE
Options and app selections made available To access the menu, hold down for a few seconds, and press again to scroll through the options
Shows the Bluetooth software version
Finds your phone when you can't find it If you hold it down for an extended period of time, your phone will vibrate.
Controls the brightness of the screen Screen brightness can be changed by holding down the control button for an extended period of time.
Reverses the effects of KoreTrak Hold the button down for an extended period of time to turn off
Returns KoreTrak to its original configuration and deletes all user data. In order to reset, hold the button down for an extended period of time.
In the books, finally When the button is pressed for an extended period of time, the timer begins; a shorter press ends the timer. Repeatedly long-pressing the button will restart the timer.
MODULE APPLICATION FEATURES
- KoreTrak alerts you to incoming calls and text messages with a vibration. To enable this feature, go to the app settings and select "Device: o When you receive a call, KoreTrak will vibrate. To end the call, press the function button repeatedly.
- Message (e g Twitter, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line There must be an "App" section connection for the alert. • The app is the only place you can set an alarm.
- The intervals between prompts to stand up in Stand Up Reminder range from 30 to 180 minutes.
- KoreTrak data can be synced with the Apple Health app.
- And Equipment — activating this function will make your KoreTrak buzz.
- With this app, you can simply shake your wrist to take a picture with your smartphone.
- As soon as you raise your hand, the screen on your KoreTrak will light up.
- In order to modify the units used for measuring distance, open the Settings menu and navigate to "Device" > "General"
- You can set the display timeout to 5, 10, or 15 seconds.
- Monitoring your heart rate automatically every hour is a feature you can set up.
- In "Do Not Disturb" mode, you can silence KoreTrak's vibrations, lights, and push notifications for a specified period of time.
- Change the 24-hour time by selecting "General" in the app's settings menu.
- Security Feature: When you are too far from your KoreTrak device, you will receive a phone call. (If your Bluetooth is turned off, this function will not be available to you. )
VARIATIONS IN LANGUAGE PREFERENCES
Simply select MORE and scroll through until you reach the languages option to make the necessary adjustments to the KoreTrak band's language settings. While your KoreTrak is connected to your mobile device, select "Device" > "General" to modify the language preferences.
KoreTrak, wrist band, and user guide are all included in the package.
Viewing Area: 1 Inch 08in
Dimensions of Wrist Strap: 245 x 18 x 11 5mm
Bluetooth Release 4 0
IP67 Standard for Waterproofing
Lithium polymer batteries.
Voltaic Capacity: 120 mAH
The One-Minute Charge Time 5 — 2 hours
European Directives 2014/53/EU have been met by the product in question.
This item cannot be thrown away with regular garbage when its useful life is over; instead, it must be taken to a special recycling center for electronics. Labeling indicates that the materials can be recycled. By finding new uses for old electronics, you're making a significant contribution to environmental protection. Inquire with the local government as to the location of the proper landfill. To be determined
When a call or text comes in, KoreTrak Pro will notify you with a vibration. To use this feature, you must configure it in the App's 'Device' settings.
More KoreTrak Pro add-ons are on the way, and we're hard at work getting them ready for you. However, new bands can be purchased right now in case yours breaks.
Boxed up in China
To connect your watch to a USB port, simply detach the band from the side.
Incoming text messages from a paired smartphone are displayed on the device. Supported instant messaging platforms include Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangout, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line. The watch face cannot be used to access or view email.
All wrists with a circumference between 4 and 8 inches can be accommodated by the adjustable band. 5 to 8 inches
As we work to improve the product, we have disabled the blood pressure feature in the most recent firmware update.
You can still use the device if you don't connect it to your phone, but you won't get the full benefit of it or have access to the app's features.
The KoreTrak Pro is water and sweat resistant (to the extent of an IP67 rating). You shouldn't wear it in the pool or the shower.
There is an optional plastic screen protector included in the original packaging.
The KoreTrak band comes in a single universal size and fits comfortably and securely. You can make it to fit a wrist size between 4 and 8 inches. Both 5 and 8 inches
Access the PDF of the Koretrak Watch User's Guide here:
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide in Dutch here.
Manual de Instrucciones del reloj Koretrak (Espaol)
Instruction Booklet for the Koretrak Watch (European Union)
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide in French (FR)
If you wish to establish the day, date, and time on your newly acquired timepiece from Citizen, I am pleased to inform you that the procedure is quite straightforward.I will provide you with the most precise method, which is applicable to the majority of Citizen watches, including the renowned Citizen
Ah, behold! The season of holidays has cunningly sneaked upon us, as it tends to do without fail every passing year. However, prior to distributing those Boo! Books™ and embracing the arrival of 2023, we wish to ensure your ability to keep track of Wendy’s® restaurant hours amidst this
Proceed directly to the contentHead straight to the SitemapHomeQuestions and AnswersDairy Queen® Questions and Answers: Background, Nutritional Facts, Offerings, and LocationsMake sure to include your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Once we receive your signed Agreement for Idea
The company known as Kroger, which is officially called The Kroger Company, is a dominant force in the American retail industry and holds the title of being the largest supermarket retailer in the United States based on its revenue. Kroger never fails to provide excellent deals and savings throughout