How to Use Your Koretrak Watch
Hide Table of Contents 1 Koretrak Watch 2 KORETRAK IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION 3 Using Your Koretrak 4 Securing Your Koretrak 5 Charging Your Koretrak 6 Setting Up Your Koretrak App 7 Connecting Your Koretrak to Your Device
Here's an update on blood pressure monitors: according to the comments here on the site, Koretrak apparently no longer offers this feature. This is probably because taking a reliable blood pressure reading without a full cuff is so challenging.
DIRE KORETRAK SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these instructions carefully to avoid injury and to prolong the life of your KoreTrak:
- Keep KoreTrak away from any harsh elements, including chemicals, drops, and heat.
- Do not use alcohol-based cleaners on your KoreTrak.
- Be sure to leave the battery in KoreTrak and avoid taking it apart.
- KoreTrak's wristband should be loosened if it causes any discomfort.
- It is not intended to be used for medical purposes.
This gadget is not intended for children. Horny kids, stay away!
While the mechanism used by KonsTrak is certainly state-of-the-art, there are still some limitations to the technology that could lead to false positives in the sensor readings in certain applications. Physical attributes, skin perfusion, permanent or temporary changes to your skin, the nt of the device, the nature and intensity of the motion being performed, and similar factors are all factors that can affect the device's effectiveness. If the readings from the sensor don't seem right, try moving the watch around on your wrist and making sure there is nothing (like hair, noise, or a tattoo) blocking the readout from your wrist.
- In just 20 seconds, KoreTrak can provide a blood oxygen, blood pressure, or heart rate reading.
- KoreTrak should be worn on the left wrist for maximum effectiveness.
- Every week or after using KoreTrak in a physical activity, wipe it down with a damp cloth to keep it clean.
CLASPING THE WRISTBAND
- Wear KoreTrak on the outer side of your wrist.
- Close the buckle once you've adjusted the wristband so that it provides a snug fit around your wrist but not so much pressure that blood flow is restricted.
- Loosen the pin buckle to take off the band.
PREPPING THE BATTERY FOR USE
- If you twist and pull the bottom wristband, you can access the charging connector (see diagram 1). The USB metal contacts are visible on the connector side, which is located under the KoreTrak and labeled "USB" with an arrow pointing to it (see diagram 2).
- Connect the charging cable to a USB port on your computer or a USB wall charger. Guarantee that your power supply is capable of delivering at least 5V.
- KoreTrak may be positioned incorrectly if it does not charge after being connected. Pull the USB plug, then invert KoreTrak and plug it back in. KoreTrak will begin vibrating and charging when it is properly connected.
- Leave KoreTrak plugged in for two hours, or until the home screen says it's fully charged.
- Slide the ends of the wrist bands onto the ends of the KoreTrak to reattach them.
- You need to exert considerable force until you hear and feel a click. Please take note that the USB connector is located on the back of your KoreTrak, indicated by USB markings and an arrow. Verify that the contacts on the KoreTrak USB connector are firmly seated in the USB pod of your computer or USB adapter (see diagram 2). The battery may be completely dead if the slim KoreTrak sperm does not glow when it is plugged in. Give it at least 5 minutes to charge, and the display should be functional again. If your KoreTrak still won't turn on or charge after trying these, please contact us for assistance. Using a charging dongle is not necessary.
Setup of the KORETRAK Mobile Application
- Scan one of the OR codes below to add the KoreTrak app to your iOS or Android device, or search "DayBand" in the App Store or Google Play to find it.
- IOS 8-compatible devices only. Greater than or equal to 0; Android 4. Above the age of 4
ASSOCIATING KORETRAK WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
When you first use your KoreTrak, you'll need to manually pair it with your phone. Afterward, it will connect automatically whenever your device is in range. You can go up to 7 days without connecting your KoreTrak to the internet, and then sync it with your phone.
- The DAYBAND app can be accessed by opening your phone's browser.
- While holding out your phone, go to the app's Device page and tap "Bind Bracelet."
- Select "KoreTrak" as the corresponding Bluetooth name 4 Joint established
- KoreTrak can be activated by holding down the function button (located at the bottom of the display) for a few seconds.
- The function button can be pressed briefly to cycle through applications. To enter or leave an app, simply hold down the function button for a while.
SCREEN AT HOME
The time, date, temperature, and your current activity levels are all displayed. Three seconds of holding the home button will cycle through the available layouts.
Keeps track of how far you've traveled
Keeps track of how far you've traveled
It keeps track of the calories you've burned.
A DEVICE TO MONITOR THE HEART'S RATE
Calculates how many times per minute your heart is beating.
WATCH YOUR PRESSURE IN BLOOD
Checks your systolic and diastolic pressures
RESPIRATORY OXYGEN SENSOR
Finds out how much oxygen is in your blood
Analyzes how well you do in particular workouts To launch the app, hold down the button for a few seconds; to browse through the available sports (including running, cycling, badminton, and table tennis), use the shorter press. With another long press, you can begin or end the process.
Checks your phone for new text messages To access the app, press and hold for a few seconds; to browse messages, press and hold for a shorter period of time Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangout, Skype, Wechat, QQ, and Line can all be used for alerts.
Configuration options and integration with other apps To access the menu, hold down for a few seconds, and press again to scroll through the options
Version of Bluetooth is displayed.
Finds your phone when you can't find it If you hold it down for an extended period of time, your phone will vibrate.
Controls the brightness of the screen Maintaining a finger on the screen's brightness slider for a prolonged period of time
Disables KoreTrak Press and hold for a long time to turn off
Toggles back to default settings and deletes all data from KoreTrak. Reset by holding the button down for a while
A Chronological Record To begin timing, press for two seconds; to end, press for one. Repeatedly long-pressing the button will restart the timer.
FUNCTIONS ACCESSIBLE VIA MOBILE APP
- When you receive a phone call or text message, KoreTrak will notify you with a vibration. You can enable this feature by going to the "Device" section of the app and selecting the option to "Vibrate when a call comes in." To reject a call, hold down the function button for a few seconds.
- Message (e g Twitter, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line ) Notification must be linked in the "App" section The App is the only place to set an alarm.
- The timer on Stand Up Reminder can be set anywhere from 30 to 180 minutes, in 5-minute intervals.
- KoreTrak data can be synced with the Apple Health app.
- Also, Hardware — activating this function will make your KoreTrak vibrate.
- In order to take a picture with your smartphone, simply shake your wrist.
- When you raise your hand, the screen on your KoreTrak will automatically illuminate.
- Change the units of measurement for distances traveled by accessing the Settings menu and selecting "Device" > "General"
- Choose between a 5, 10, or 15 second timeout for your display.
- Automatic hourly heart rate monitoring is an option.
- Choose a period of time during which you will not be disturbed by KoreTrak's vibrations, lights, or push notifications.
- Change the 24-hour time by selecting "General" in the app's settings menu.
- With the KoreTrak's built-in safety feature, you'll receive a phone call if you wander too far from the device. (If your Bluetooth is turned off, this feature will not function. )
Selecting MORE and then cycling through until you reach the languages brings up the option to change the language settings on the KoreTrak band. Connect your KoreTrak, then open the mobile app, and navigate to "Device" "General" to modify the language settings.
Everything you need to get started with KoreTrak is right here: the device, a wrist band, and a manual.
Display Size: 1 Inch 08in
Dimensions of Wrist Strap: 245 x 18 x 11 5mm
The latest version of Bluetooth is 4 0
IP-67 Seal of Approval for Waterproofing
Lithium polymer batteries.
Quantity of Energy Stored in Battery: 120mAh
Time Required to Charge: 1 5 — 2 hours
European Directives 2014/53/EU have been met by the product in question.
After its useful life is over, this item cannot be thrown away with regular trash but must be taken to a special recycling center for electronics. Labels indicate that the materials can be recycled. By finding new uses for old electronics, you're making a significant contribution to environmental protection. If you need help locating a suitable landfill, contact the local government. A possibility
KoreTrak Pro alerts you to incoming calls and texts with a vibration. This feature requires configuration in the App's 'Device' menu before it can be used.
There are no other KoreTrak Pro add-ons currently available, but we are working to get them made. Replacement bands, however, can be purchased now.
Put the Chinese flag on the box
If you can get the watch band off without damaging the device, you can connect it to any USB port.
It will receive texts from your paired smartphone. Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangout, Skype, WeChat, QQ, and Line are all supported by the alert system for instant messaging. From the watch face, you can't access your inbox or read your messages.
Any wrist with a circumference between 4 and 8 inches can be accommodated by the band's adjustable size. a range between 5 and 8 inches
As we work to enhance the functionality of the product, we have disabled the blood pressure feature in the most recent firmware update.
Even if you don't connect it to your phone, the device will still function, though you won't be able to take advantage of all of its features or access them through the app.
The KoreTrak Pro is rated IP67, meaning it is waterproof, dustproof, and resistant to splashes. Please refrain from using it in the pool or the shower.
Your screen protector, made of plastic, is removable or can be left in its original packaging.
The KoreTrak band comes in a universal size and fits securely while remaining comfortable. Fits wrist circumferences ranging from 4" to 8" Between 5 and 8 Inches
Download the Koretrak Watch User's Guide
Download the Koretrak Watch Owner's Guide in Dutch here.
Get the German Language Version of the Koretrak Watch User's Guide Here:
Manual de instrucciones para el reloj Koretrak (Europeo)
Free Download of the Koretrak Watch User's Guide in French
What This Book Is About The U S When the markets open at 9:30 a.m. m On regular workdays, that means Monday through Friday, Eastern Time. Typically, trading on Wall Street ends at 4 p. m excluding non-trading days for stocks Pre-market and after-hours trading are also options. When markets are
Calendar for all 12 months of the year at Universal Orlando, including park hours and special events like Halloween Horror Nights, Volcano Bay, and Universal Studios Florida (USF).
Curious as to the last call time for Ross. We got you If you're looking to ring in the year 2023 with some New Year's shopping or just need to pick up some necessities at great prices, the Ross Department Store is the place to go. Ross, one of the largest discount stores in the United States,
If you're anything like us, you've probably found yourself in a bind where you needed food, but weren't sure if your go-to German supermarket was open.