Daily Wisdom: Sayings to Help You Take Life One Day at a Time
Read the article and listen to it. 4 minutes
The situation became problematic. You can try to reload the page.
When things get rough, you may find yourself wondering, "How can I live one day at a time?" ”
Reading these quotations about taking life one day at a time is an excellent place to begin, and I will offer some additional guidance at the conclusion.
Those of you who liked our article on may also like:
- Sayings that emphasize taking things one day at a time
- Motivational sayings for the present moment
- Visions of the future in quotes
To what extent are you enjoying life?
Have you ever pondered the origin of the phrase "take it one day at a time"? ”
According to AA philosophy, everyone has a potential for sobriety for a full day.
It's a universal principle that anyone striving to live their best life can adopt as a mantra and use whenever they face adversity.
Reading these quotes is a great way to gain perspective and rededicate yourself to living life to the fullest.
Additionally, for some additional motivation to seize the day, check out these quotes about living in the present.
Browse our most-read quote piece, which features a compilation of brief sayings to keep you motivated every day.
All of the motivational quotes we've collected can be found on our inspirational quotes page.
Quotes about taking things one day at a time and not worrying about the future
The best part is that tomorrow is always one day closer. Lincoln, Abraham
Our Daily Inspirational Quotes article is another must-read for you.
2. "I haven't done a lot of future planning in my life." Take things as they come. Royal, Darrell
Visit our site for more content like this, including a piece on quotes about how everything turns out okay.
Never lose sight of the fact that tomorrow is made up of today's events." Acheson, Dean
Our collection of everything happens for a reason quotes is sure to be of interest to you as well.
Fourth, "I try to take life one day at a time, and if I look too far ahead, I get really stressed." Hope Solo
Our collection of Quotes about Seizing the Present Moment is sure to be a hit, too.
5 I'm just trying to take it day by day. That, in fact, is completely untrue. My focus is always on the present. Hough, Julianne
Future quotes are also a highlight of our article.
6. "The future comes one day at a time [so don't worry and try to solve all your worries and problems for the future today]" Acheson, Dean
Our article on the best gary keller quotes on productivity is another must-read.
"Being good to people, taking life one day at a time, and doing the work you can do best, doing it as well as you can, are the best ways to prepare for a Future Life," she said. To paraphrase Elbert Hubbard:
If you liked that, you'll love our article with inspirational life quotes.
8 "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once." This is a quote from John Archibald Wheeler:
In addition, we have an article full of romantic sayings that you are sure to love.
9. "Don't look too far into the future, and focus on the present moment; no matter how difficult your situation, you can get through it." Just take it a day at a time, and you can overcome anything. Parsons, Bob
And if you like that, you'll love our piece on inspirational sayings that can change your life.
Taking things one day at a time is my philosophy," 10. Future uncertainties don't bother me. Honestly, I can't even see tomorrow. The late Bobby Darin
Liked our article on baby sayings?
11. "We must all remember that life is to be lived one day at a time; we are all lonely." Both the past and the future are out of your hands. Present moment joy to quote Claudia Gray:
Moreover, you will like our article on wise decision-making.
Successful sayings about taking things one day at a time
No. 12: "Everyone wants to be successful right away, but it doesn't work that way." A prosperous life is constructed one day at a time. Lou Holtz.
Our article on running quotes is another popular read on our site.
When I was younger, a close friend of mine advised me, "When you wake up in the morning, think about winning the day." Don't stress over the next week or the next month; instead, focus on today. Focusing on the distant mountain can cause one to miss the molehill in one's path. Successfully emerge victorious QB Drew Brees:
Our piece on Abraham Lincoln quotations is another must-read.
14 "You try to take it day by day,... You step onto the basketball court and just play." It’s fun For me, this works well. Bryant, Kobe
Read our article on 50 Cent quotes as well.
15 Reflect on today's victory as soon as you open your eyes. Focus on today, and forget about tomorrow or the next month. NFL quarterback Drew Brees:
We also have a great article full of inspirational quotes for people battling cancer.
No longer will I be concerned that I won't be successful," I said at 16. I'm just going to take it one season at a time, one day at a time. And I'll be playing my hardest. Quote: "Bo Jackson
17 "Dedicate yourself fully to taking the steps necessary to reawaken your clear-seeing intelligence, but take it one day at a time, one moment at a time." If we adopt such a way of life, the planet will benefit. Pema Chodron
If you like these, you'll really dig our selection of quotes by Pema Chödrön on meditation and mindfulness.
Be ambitious, my friend, and never give up on your dreams. Mistakes are inevitable because we are all human. Be patient and take things day by day If you adopt the optimistic worldview, guiding principles, and underlying truths that I outline, you, too, will succeed. Says Nick Vujicic.
19 "Large structures are erected one stone at a time." The path to success is paved with individual decisions. The decisions we make each day are what add up to our life. (C) Lysa TerKeurst
These quotes and sayings about remembering and making the most of your memories are sure to inspire you to make some truly unforgettable experiences.
Inspirational quotes about taking life one day at a time
Twenty. "Everyday is a fresh twenty-four hours." A new day brings renewed hope that anything is possible. You have to take things one day at a time because you both live and die in the present. ", by Marie Lu, "Day"
21. "We take things one day at a time." Taking it one day at a time is healthy. - John Lennon
A simple reminder that we all do our best and take life one day at a time is sometimes all any of us needs." Demi Lovato.
"Take life as it comes," Proverbs 23:5. Focus on what is happening right now. Don't get your hopes up Don't pass judgment And let go of the need to understand why things unfold the way they do Give it up Quote from: "Caroline Myss
Related One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Quotes About The 60s ClassicLinks to More Quotes About the Classic '60s Film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
24. "My new philosophy is that A single day of dread at a time is all I can take. Charles M. Sutter Schulz
25. "Make each day a masterpiece; life is short." I quote Dale West:
To take things one day at a time is the only way to go, in my opinion. In the words of Al Pacino:
You have to take life a day at a time, just like an ice cream cone." -- Charles M. Schulz
28. "Life is so jam-packed that all you can do is take it day by day." A quote from Sheryl Crow:
The 29th is, "I take life as it comes." - Rick James
30. "It's important for me to recognize how fortunate I am to be able to do what I enjoy every day." Counting my blessings, I'm just trying to take life as it comes. To paraphrase Misty Copeland:
If you like these, you may also like our selection of Misty Copeland quotes for a passionate life.
To put it simply, I take life as it comes, one day at a time. It's a miracle that I'm still alive and able to create music. The phrase "" - Ronnie Milsap
At the end of the day, tomorrow is what keeps me going, so I guess that's all I can ask for, right?" Nadal, Rafael.
If you can't figure out how to live two days at once, then "live one day at a time." To paraphrase Dik Browne:
Take it day by day," (Verse 34) The freedom to evolve In the words of Paul Henderson:
Check out these additional quotes about the fleeting nature of life, including those that explore joy, mortality, and more.
Positive sayings about taking things one day at a time
Taking it slow, 35. The approach should be to take things day by day. Arise and shred your face off Let out some tears. Please put an end to your wailing and get on with your life. You're not fine right now, but you're still alive, and you will be fine eventually. Author: Jasinda Wilder
36. "Take life as it comes and never let fear rule your life." T. F. Bakker, in an interview
I try to take things one day at a time, but sometimes it feels like multiple days are piled on top of me all at once." To paraphrase Ashleigh Brilliant:
Take life as it comes; each day brings its own unique set of difficulties. Quote from: "Penny Streeter
39. "Life's thrown a lot at me, and I've gotten through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time." (Yoko Ono)
If you liked this piece, you may want to read these motivational new month quotes as well.
Asking 40, "How does a project get to be a year behind schedule?" It's one day at a time. Quote by Fred Brooks:
As a 41-year-old woman, "I've been sober for a couple of years and I'm taking my sobriety very seriously - one day at a time and I am progressing in my career." Baldwin, Daniel
As the old adage goes, "the trick is to keep knocking down your most important domino until it falls." In order to form a powerful new habit, all you have to do is keep the chain together, one day at a time. " - Gary W Keller
43. "When reality sets in, I feel everything: anxiety, excitement, nerves, pressure, and joy. But I'm trying to stay as calm as possible and focus on one day at a time." To paraphrase Shawn Johnson:
44. "Running in the wrong direction won't get you anywhere." I've come up with a new philosophy: I try not to worry about more than one day ahead. Charles M. Schulz Schulz
We take life as it comes and scratch where it hurts," (45) The Royal Darrell's
The 46th. "I'm not a legend or a hero; I don't slay dragons; I don't do any of the things that a real hero can do." One day at a time, though, I can improve things for the vast majority of the kingdom. by Mercedes Lackey
We have to make the most of the situation and hope for the best." Donate the maximum amount of time we can spare, one day at a time Inhale, then exhale According to Jasinda Wilder.
Paragraph 48: "I still have a hard time letting go for more than a day at a time." Dance Like You Mean It" - Gene Kelly
49. "I'm starting to get my bearings again, at least in a general sense." I take life as it comes, one day at a time, even by the hour. My kids are the reason I keep going. ," - Paula Yates
50. "I know that getting better will not be easy all the time, but I intend to take it one day at a time, living in the present and looking forward to the future." A. Lindhout, Amanda
Check out these wild-at-heart quotes while you're at it!
More sayings and quotations about taking things one day at a time
51. "The Christian life is a day at a time, and it has to be lived, not always looked forward to as though the "real" living were around the next corner." Today is our responsibility. Even tomorrow, God will own. By Elisabeth Elliot
Proverb 52: "You never know where life is going to take you." So, I figure, if I take things one day at a time, I'll eventually get where I need to go. - Kyle Massey
Take each day as it comes, and live life to the fullest. And enjoy yourself while you're at it. quote by Joe Perry
"The only way to prepare for the future is to take it one day at a time," (Verse 54) Quote from: "Jeff Rich
55. "I take it day by day, day by day." Since I can't see what the future holds, I try to focus on today. willie nelson quote
Although I do believe in past lives, neither I nor do I care to learn about my own. Taking things as they come, one day at a time, is how I live my life in the present. Geller, Uri.
57. "When things get tough in life, people say things like, 'I'm taking it one day at a time.' In that case, everyone else is as well. Simply put, time operates in this manner quotes Hannibal Buress:
Lifesaving, as always, one day at a time" (58) Spencer S. Smith
59. “Take life as it comes, and place more value on moral principles than on the letter of the law. Wayne L. Dyer
After 60 years, "I like my life," Personally, I've been pretty lucky. I attribute this to the fact that my parents instilled in me the belief that life is difficult. The load is light if you just carry it one day at a time. Andrew Young
Do not fret over tomorrow, for tomorrow is concerned enough with itself. ," - Mitch Albom
62. "Take life as it comes; better yet, enjoy right now." Pastor Joel O.
I'm 63 years old and I still use that as my blueprint: "Work really hard every day and take things slowly." According to Ace Hood:
Related 25 Norman Vincent Peale Quotes About Positive Thinking25 more quotes by Norman Vincent Peale on the power of optimism
64. "I don't want to be a worrier, so I try to take things one panic attack at a time. According to Tom Wilson:
65. "Great accomplishments are attained by steadily reaping small benefits, one step at a time, day after day." Jim Rohn.
Life is best when taken one day at a time quotes
"Who knows, I've always taken life one day at a time," he said when he was 66. Most likely a lot more exciting and risky situations Mariano Rob
67. "I just try to take it day by day." That's just how I've always been. Katie Kelley
68. "I take life as it comes. Shamita Shetty
The best part of the future is that it only comes one day at a time," 69. To paraphrase Dean Acheson:
Don't worry about the far future; focus on today and tomorrow instead." Day by day Do you think you can pull off a victory tomorrow? Do you see any signs of improvement? Yes, you do have a say in the matter, and you will make the right decision tomorrow. Joe Wicks.
"You just have to take things one day at a time," 71. A quote from Walter Payton:
I'm 72, and I'm still developing; I just take things as they come. ," - Roy Haynes
Sometimes you laugh, and other times you cry as you peel away the layers of life. In the words of Carl Sandberg:
The week will be gone before you know it if you try to live it seven days at a time." 74. Charles M. Schulz Schulz
75. "I discovered that you have to take grief one day at a time and figure out how to find the joy in the midst of the heartbreak in order to get through it." A. C. (Adrienne) Moore
The 76th saying goes something like this: "The people closest to you are often the ones most affected and hurt by the choices you make." With that said, I do harbor a number of regrets. The fact that God has pardoned me, though, is something for which I am eternally grateful. It's helped me let go of the past and take life as it comes. It was Lex Luger who said it:
We also have a great selection of quotes about having fun and appreciating the little things in life.
That taking things "just one day at a time" can be effective in almost any circumstance
"I live my life one day at a time," 77. Paul Merson
Recovering perfectionist: 78. Every day is a new challenge, and I'm taking them on as they come. Quote by Brené Brown:
I just took it one song at a time" (Song 79) Similarly to an alcoholic, Simply take things day by day Neil Young, "The Power of Love"
80. "Taking on the demons of overweight and diabetes is something that must be done one day at a time." Stephen Furst
81. "I just take it day by day, and try not to think about the things I did yesterday." Act as if every day were Opening Day Judge Aaron
An Uncertain Future" It's impossible to predict what will occur. Not even tomorrow is guaranteed to us. One day at a time is all I can manage to focus on. Wallen, Morgan "
83. "I'm taking it day by day, and working on increasing my strength and endurance a little bit each day." It's crazy that it can take so long to recover from losing everything you own, but only a short amount of time to gain it all back. McCool, Michelle.
At the age of 84, she said, "Where I am today... I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and just hope that I can be the best that I can be, not only for myself but also for those who depend on me." and the youth of today who lack positive role models Said Demi Lovato.
85. "I've always taken my career and my life one day at a time, as if this were the last day that I'm going, because you never know as an athlete and as a dancer. The events of today and tomorrow are completely unpredictable. — Misty Copeland
"I think there are always times in life when things get intense or difficult, whether it's the sheer volume of work or personal circumstances," said 86. And I've had my share of trying times. That this too shall pass is how I deal with them, along with taking things one day at a time. Lake Marianne
Sayings about taking things slowly, one day at a time
As the old adage goes, "I take my work one day at a time," is saying 87. Smriti Irani
"I am trying to figure out what God wants me to do by taking life as it comes." —Psalm 88:1 ''- Anita Bryant
"I just take things one day at a time," 89. Do not put undue strain on myself by trying to predict another person's actions. Don't bother yourself with what I have to do. Quote by Trevor Ariza:
90. "I'm driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the world by assisting those in need." Each day is a gift, and I try to seize the opportunities it brings. ", Lizzie Velasquez
The 91st. "I just take it a day at a time, pray, and know that whatever happens is God's will, so there's nothing I can do to change that." Ringer, Javon
92. "There's only one day at a time here; then it's tonight; then it's tomorrow; then it's today again." Dylan, Bob
You can get ahead of yourself, especially in this league, but you have to take things one day at a time, one game at a time. McVay, Sean
A 94. "I just take things day by day." I'm just glad to have my limbs and senses intact. The Fantastic Negrito
95. "I just take it day by day." Vidya Balan.
How do you film a movie in 150 days?" One day at a time, you film it. Directed by: David Fincher
Inspirational sayings about taking life one day at a time
Saying, "I just take things as they come" (97) Words by Ghostface Killah
A 98. "Thanksgiving is every day for me because I have so much to be thankful for." A. Zimmern, Andrew
Says 99, "I've always been the type of guy who just takes things day by day." Author: Chris Middleton
At the age of a hundred, I can only take things one day at a time, I don't make long-term plans because I prefer to take life as it comes. I quote Rui Patricio:
Taking things one day at a time 101 Night by night, step by step On the whole, I try to sleep in as late as possible each night. Belli, William.
Quote number 102: "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." A daily dose of perseverance, gratitude for the good things in life, tolerance for those who face challenges different from my own, and openness to new experiences are all things I pray for. Reinhold Niebuhr.
The only kind of courage that matters is the kind that lets you live from one moment to the next." Author: Mignon McLaughlin
Related Their Eyes Were Watching God quotes from the Iconic NovelRelevant passages from the classic novel Their Eyes Were Watching God
A lot of people would be happier if they just relaxed and took things one day at a time," (104). Bachman, Richard
At the end of the day, sport, you can only take things one day at a time. Having to resort to such extreme measures in order to survive life's gruesome circumstances is a reality for some. The benefit of focusing on the present, however, is that when good things do occur, you can appreciate them more fully than those who dwell on the past or the future all the time. By Deborah Crombie
The 106th and final maxim is: “Do your best, one day at a time.” This will have to do Goddard, Donna
Inspirational Quotes About Taking It One Day at a Time
You can't just do nothing all day," 106. The only way to start living is to get up and begin each day anew. by Darlene Love
107. "When you get down to the nitty-gritty of it, life is really just about getting through each day." Here we are, today. A quote from: Jim Stovall
Don't worry, we'll figure it out" 108. Daily steps forward Gloria Estefan
109. “Just take it easy and enjoy life. After all, today is the future about which you fretted the day before. — Billy Graham
110. "I don't waste time regretting the past or beating myself up for the things I haven't accomplished. Said Liza Minnelli.
No other path leads more directly to success than steadily outperforming one's own goals, one day at a time." Quote by Robin Crow
12 "Tackle one task at a time, and give 100% to it as if your life depended on it." Grace, Eugene
Saying 113. "Don't try to juggle too many things at once" People who try to do everything at once are just being lazy. Author: Vikrant Parsai
114. "I think there is a way out of every problem, and I deal with things one day at a time or one task at a time." According to Lisa Vidal
115. "Even when you have a detailed plan in place, a difficult problem can still feel insurmountable. But keep in mind that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Never lose sight of your short-term objectives. Anil Kr. Sinha, M.D.
Taking Your Life One Day At A Time: Quotes To Help You Regain Control
Sometimes the only way to get through something is to take it one day at a time," 116. Deborah Crombie
117. "You can't plan your life out... Have faith and take it one day at a time." A quote from Eddie Guerrero:
"Consistency is the key to long-term success," Brad Sugars said (quote number 118).
Taking things day by day and keeping in mind that nothing lasts forever makes living a lot simpler." 119. Deschene, Lori.
121. "We can do anything we set our minds to if we take it one step at a time, one day at a time." Casey, Karen.
A 121. "I never really reflect on the past." In general, I just try to take things as they come. Forgive me for gushing, but I am truly appreciative Kate Middleton
When you master the art of living in the here and now, day by day, you'll be amazed to see how much you've grown. — Anita Moorjani
124. "Life is constantly changing and developing, and I try to take each new day in stride and welcome it with open arms." " — Trina
125. “I think the struggle of life and all existence is to master oneself, you know, one day at a time. Green CeeLo
It's 126. "We take it one day at a time, one step at a time, and whatever comes, comes." — Dawn Wells
Put Your Life in Perspective by Taking It One Day at a Time
A world where no one ever hurts your feelings is not a world I can promise you. But I assure you that the thoughts and words of those who have hurt you will matter less and less as you keep moving and take life one day at a time. -- Taylor Swift
Taking it one day at a time," 128. I have a strong work ethic, as do the other girls in my group, and I enjoy juggling multiple tasks at once. Jenner, Kris
The 129th "I just take it one day at a time" The success of Austin Powers has opened many doors for me professionally. A quote from: "Verne Troyer"
"I'm not like, overly anxious or anything like that because, you know, sometimes when you're overly anxious it kind of brings a weird energy around, and I just like to just take things one day at a time," (130). Said Tory Lanez.
"This is my report on how to live... They say the best way is just to live one day at a time... If you try to live seven days at a time, the week will be over before you know it. Charles M. Sneider Schulz
132. "This whole journey has been a blessing from God, so I'm just taking it one day at a time and really enjoying it." Lin, Jeremy.
133. "I'm just trying to really take it one day at a time because, and I know this sounds cliche, whatever - I achieved my ultimate goal, and nothing can really top that, you know." -- Nastia Liukin
134. “I’m just taking it a day at a time.” I have a great capacity for juggling multiple tasks at once and a strong capacity for organization, both of which are necessary for the kind of work ethic that all the girls share. Jenner, Kris
"Some people just kind of float through life," They take it one minute, one hour, one day, one week, and one month at a time. Ash, Mary Kay
136. "Humans are neither inherently evil nor inherently good." They get through each day the best they can. They have dusty feet and no wings; they are born and die in the same place. Caryl Churchill
From these one-day-at-a-time quotations, what have you learned?
Do you feel ready to take life one day at a time?
Listed below are some easy actions that you can take today.
To begin, you should aim for small victories every day.
Try writing in a diary.
Try not to merely go through the motions each day.
Despite our difficulties, we must remember that our ultimate goal here on Earth is to live.
What brings you the most joy
Why does it feel like a waste of time
Focus on what truly matters to you and appreciate the blessings in your life.
Which of these uplifting "one day at a time" quotes has had the most impact on you?
What advice do you have for taking life day by day?
Write them down in the comments!
At 5:00 a.m. on December 28, 2022, EST
If you wish to establish the day, date, and time on your newly acquired timepiece from Citizen, I am pleased to inform you that the procedure is quite straightforward.I will provide you with the most precise method, which is applicable to the majority of Citizen watches, including the renowned Citizen
Ah, behold! The season of holidays has cunningly sneaked upon us, as it tends to do without fail every passing year. However, prior to distributing those Boo! Books™ and embracing the arrival of 2023, we wish to ensure your ability to keep track of Wendy’s® restaurant hours amidst this
Proceed directly to the contentHead straight to the SitemapHomeQuestions and AnswersDairy Queen® Questions and Answers: Background, Nutritional Facts, Offerings, and LocationsMake sure to include your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Once we receive your signed Agreement for Idea
The company known as Kroger, which is officially called The Kroger Company, is a dominant force in the American retail industry and holds the title of being the largest supermarket retailer in the United States based on its revenue. Kroger never fails to provide excellent deals and savings throughout