A Timepiece with Armitron Technology
- How the Time Is Displayed (in Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, and Day of Week)
- Modal Calendar (Month and Date)
- Constant Vigilance Monitoring
- Every hour on the hour, there will be a single "Beep."
- With the Chronograph function, you can keep track of the time in laps of one, ten, a hundred, and a thousand of a second.
- Alarm Clock
- Assume a time zone that is two hours later
- Military Time Zone (UTC): +12 hours
- Proves to be waterproof up to a depth of 330 feet
- In-Situ Networked Array of Independent Transistor Electron Microscopy Experiment
timekeeping and scheduling
When 30 seconds or more are subtracted from a time, an extra minute is added.
WARNING: Rapidly advance the numbers by pressing and holding the letter "C."
Take note that 'PM' means 'p' when the 12 Hour Format is chosen. m In these 'times, there is no sign of a m ' times
Military time is based on a 12-hour day and a 24-hour night.
- In order to exit the time telling mode, press "D". Select the 12/24 Hour (Military Time) Mode by pressing "B" six times. To switch between 12 Hour Time and 24 Hour Time (Military Time), press "C."
- A return to Time Telling Mode can be triggered by pressing the "D" key to cancel the set sequence.
- To switch to the chronograph from the time telling mode, press B once.
- To begin timing, press "C."
- To cancel the timer, press C again.
- To clear all data, hit the "D" key.
- To exit Back to Time Telling Mode, press B.
Processing on a Lap
- To begin timing while in Chronograph Mode, press the "C" button.
- To count Laps, hit the "D" button.
- When the timer reaches zero, press "C."
- To view the final Lap time, press "D."
- For a factory reset, press "D" once more.
- Back to Time Telling Mode can be accessed by pressing B.
A 24 hour timer is being set.
- To switch to Alarm Mode from the Time-Telling Mode, press "B" twice.
- Press 'D' Timer chimes To set the alarm for a later time, press "C."
- Press 'B' Seconds tick away until the alarm goes off To set the alarm for the next minute, press "C."
- Press 'B' The local time alarm goes off. To switch between Time Zones 1 and 2, press "C."
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: The Alarm Clock is only available in the USA.
- You can cancel the current set sequence by pressing the letter "D."
- Enter Time Telling Mode again by pressing B.
Putting on the hourly alarm bell
- To sound the alarm while in Alarm Mode, press "C." At the selected Alarm Time, the Alarm Symbol will appear in the center of the screen and continue to sound for 20 seconds, or until the user presses either the B, C, or D buttons.
- To hear the hourly chime, press "C." To indicate that the hourly chime will be played exactly on the hour, the display will show an hourly chime symbol in the center.
- To turn off the Alarm, press C once more.
- Once you've turned off the Hourly Chime, press "C" again.
- Simply hit "B" to go back to "Time Telling Mode."
the supplementary time zone
- To access the Second Time Zone Mode, press 'B' four times while in Time Telling Mode.
- Press 'D' Time passes quickly To change the hour, dial "C."
- Press 'B' In a matter of minutes To skip ahead a minute, press "C."
- If you want to cancel a set sequence, hit the "D" key.
- For the Time Telling Mode, which can be accessed by pressing "B,"
Indicator of elapsed time
- To switch to Timer Mode from Time Telling Mode, press B three times.
- Press 'D' Time passes in a flash To move the Hour forward, hit "C."
- Press 'B' The minutes tick away To skip ahead one minute, press "C."
- Press 'B' In a blink of an eye, seconds have passed To go to the next frame of the Second Press "C" to advance the
- In order to exit the set sequence and return to Timer Mode once the Countdown Timer has been activated, press the D key.
- Select "C" to activate the countdown
- Press "C" again to cancel the countdown. In order to restart the countdown timer, press "C" once more.
- To return to the previously selected Countdown time, press the "D" key. To reset the countdown timer, press "D" again, then "C."
Until you press 'C,' the countdown timer will keep running regardless of the mode you're using. An alarm ('Beep Beep') sounds when the Seconds digit is '0' or '30', which occurs when the Timer's countdown is less than three minutes. When the Timer's countdown reaches less than ten seconds, an alarm ('Beep') will sound once per second. Timer's alarm ('Beep Beep Beep') will sound for ten seconds after it goes off, or until 'B,' 'C,' or 'D' is pressed, whichever comes first.
- To cancel the Timer, press "C."
- The Time Telling Mode can be accessed by pressing B.
illumination from behind
- By pressing "A" at any of the watch's nodes, the time display can be activated. Two to three seconds of illumination will be maintained.
Battery life will decrease with prolonged exposure to bright light.
Performing a battery swap
If the watch is running slowly, the display is dark or not showing up, or the backlight stops working, it's time to swap out the battery. Be sure to mark the polarity of the old battery before you remove it to ensure the new battery is installed correctly. Only use a direct replacement if you can guarantee it is the same or better Only a trained watchmaker should be allowed to service this timepiece because of the sensitive electronic components inside. To change the battery in your watch, you need not send it back to the maker. Your watch should be serviced at a nearby jeweler.
Proof against rain
The water resistance of this timepiece is guaranteed. Under no circumstances should buttons be pressed while submerged. Watches need to be checked right away if water or condensation starts accumulating in the case. Electronic components inside the case are vulnerable to water damage.
Armitron Watch Co is the only authorized service center for your timepiece. or a certified repair facility This item is not returnable to the store where it was purchased.
Please send your watch to the following address, carefully packaged in a sturdy box (not a gift box, as these will not be returned).
29-10 Thomson Avenue, ARMITRON
To the Attention of the Service Department, Long Island City, New York 11101
Mailing your watch without insuring it and requesting a return receipt is risky. Start a tracer through the sending post office if you haven't received a receipt after a reasonable amount of time. Don't send anything valuable in the mail, like a rare watch band.
If you wish to establish the day, date, and time on your newly acquired timepiece from Citizen, I am pleased to inform you that the procedure is quite straightforward.I will provide you with the most precise method, which is applicable to the majority of Citizen watches, including the renowned Citizen
Ah, behold! The season of holidays has cunningly sneaked upon us, as it tends to do without fail every passing year. However, prior to distributing those Boo! Books™ and embracing the arrival of 2023, we wish to ensure your ability to keep track of Wendy’s® restaurant hours amidst this
Proceed directly to the contentHead straight to the SitemapHomeQuestions and AnswersDairy Queen® Questions and Answers: Background, Nutritional Facts, Offerings, and LocationsMake sure to include your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Once we receive your signed Agreement for Idea
The company known as Kroger, which is officially called The Kroger Company, is a dominant force in the American retail industry and holds the title of being the largest supermarket retailer in the United States based on its revenue. Kroger never fails to provide excellent deals and savings throughout